"Vacation, Had To Get Away"

"Nessa!!!!! Pack your bags!!!!" Roni screams up the stairs. "Why??!!" She screams back. Aaron plugs his ears and turns to Roni, "Can we just go upstairs and talk to her...?" Roni looks at the stairs. "Yeah okay," she says running up the stairs. "So basically Ethan is chasing us trying to get me and Aaron away from each other so he can take me back an-Kian?" She says walking into Nessa's room. "Hi Roni," Kian shyly waves. "What is he doing here?" Roni asks smugly. "We were....just hanging out..." Nessa says avoiding Roni's eyes. Aaron and Roni turn to see Kian turning a shade of bright pink. Nessa clears her throat, "so um what about Ethan?" "Oh! Right! Pack your bags, Ethan is after Aaron and I because he wants to still be with me, so we are going on a long vacation for the winter to Paris. I told Mommy and Daddy and they said that they'll just stay in Australia for one more month, and have their own vacation. You should probably bring someone, so you're not third wheeling me and Aaron. Maybe someone who wouldn't mind spending time with, like I don't know Kian..?" Roni says with a big grin on her face at the last part. Nessa rolls her eyes and looks at Kian. "Do you want to com-" "YES" he says cutting her off. "Okay then, it's settled everyone pack your essentials, some clothes, SOME, Nessa I'm looking in your direction. Credit cards, cameras, laptops, phones, toothbrushes, shoes. Things you'll need. We can buy things there too." Aaron says. "Aaron got us a place to stay at while we were driving here." Roni says. "Okay, I'll help Nessa pack and then we will all go to Aaron's and my house for our stuff. When's our flight?" Kian asks. "9:40 pm tonight is our flight, and it's 4:07pm right now so let's hurry up." Aaron says walking out of the door to Roni's room to help her pack all of her things.

*Aaron's POV*

I walk into Roni's room and open her closet and grab a suitcase and lay it out on the bed. "How did you know I was lying? When I said we had to break up," Roni asks out of the blue while shoving make up in her bag. "Well for starters you were using your lying face. Also we had just been talking about how we wanted to become official. Not to count the fact that you are very attracted to me." I say pretending to flip my hair. She giggle and looks up at me, we end up staring into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. "Well umm I think I'm just about all packed," Roni says breaking the stare and zipping up her suitcase and placing it on the floor. Without thinking about anything, I place my hands around her waist and look down at her. "Hi," she says looking up at me. "Hey," I say pulling her closer to me. She giggles and places arms around my neck and her hands in my hair and kisses me softly. I kiss back and feel her smiling through the kiss, it had been a minute or so when Kian walks into the room. "Oh shit! Sorry, sorry I didn't know you two were having a moment," he says obviously embarrassed, "I just wanted to let you know that Nessa is packed and ready to go when you guys are." He continued. "Yeah, okay great, let's go," Aaron says clearing his throat trying to not act flustered.

*At Kian's place packing, Kian POV*

Her hands placed on my face. My arms resting on her waist pulling her closer. Her lips against mine moving in sink, is all I can think about. "Kian! Kian! KIAN!!" I hear Nessa yelling at me distracting me from my daydream about her and I. Unfortunately it seems like that will never happen, she doesn't know I like her like that. I'm sure she doesn't like me like that anyways. "Huh? What? Oh yeah. Sorry." I say and return to placing all my stuff in a small suitcase.

*Vanessa's POV*

He looks really cute when he's concentrated. I can't help but smiling when I look at him. Little does he know, I like him. Like a lot. Major crush. I'm just so happy around him and I can't wait to roam the streets of Paris with him. He probably doesn't feel the same way about me that I do about him. "Okay, I think I'm done," Kian says smiling at me and I feel my stomach turn. "Okay great, let's go." I say smiling back. We all walk out of Kian's place and head for the airport since we had already gone to Aaron's.

Hiya there friends, sorry for not updating in a while. I don't have an excuse I just never update....oops.... well umm this is gonna have Kianessa in it now too. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment. And uhhh yeah that's about it.