Confessions On A Plane

*Kian's POV*

"Alright ladies and gentlemen we are ready for takeoff from Paris, France, to Los Angeles, California," I hear the pilot say. I look over to Nessa who's sitting two rows behind me. She smiles and looks down at her phone. Just tell her you like her, she probably does too. Hell, Roni has told me she does and if anyone knows it's her. I can do this. I say to myself. An hour after take off I stand up and walk to the back of the plane and motion Nessa to come with me. I stop at the bathrooms and she stopped right next to me. No one was in the bathrooms, thank god. "What's up?" she asks quietly and I second guess myself. "You know what, this probably isn't the place to do it." I whisper. "Kian, just say it." She says. I take a deep breath and start talking really fast, "I know you probably don't feel the same way that I feel about you, but I like you a lot and that time when we kissed I never wanted it to end but then you pulled away and I knew you didn't like me but then we went to breakfast and you seemed to get jealous and all those times at the hospital cafeteria and Roni told me that you did like me," there was a silence a killing silence. "And you don't have to like me back I just want you to know that I li-" she grabbed my shirt and kissed me hard. I was at first taken off guard but I kissed back immediately and pushed her against the airplane bathroom door, my hands on either side of her head, luckily there weren't many people on the plane. I got closer to her and deepened the kiss when someone tapped my shoulder. I we break apart quickly to see an old woman, "Excuse me dears, I'm going to need to use the restroom," she said sweetly smiling. "I am so sorry," Nessa says embarrassed. "Don't be." We start blushing, "Oh to be young and in love," the old woman laughs and walks into the bathroom.

*Nessa's POV*

Kian and I look at each other and laugh, still blushing. "Well....." Kian says scratching the back of his neck. I start to rock back and forth on my feet, "I'll see you later," I said laughing and walking back to my seat. Smiling to myself, I can feel Kian's eyes watching me shyly sit down. Roni looks over at me from two seats over, her jaw is dropped, "Did you two? Was that? Omg Nessa!!!" She yells at me across the poor man sitting in between us. "Shhh!!! Roni my gosh, also yes." I whisper and try and contain myself from smiling like a maniac. Roni just wipes a fake tear and mouths "I'm so proud" with her lips.

A few moments later Kian walks by me and stops and whispers in my ear. "We'll continue when we're back on the ground, yeah?" he quietly asks. I nod my head slowly and he kisses my cheek and walks back over to his seat.

Kinda short. Meh whatever.