The Prettiest View

*Roni's POV*

Aaron and I are walking down the street and come across a park, "You wanna go to the park over there?" I ask him. He he tightens his grip on my hand, "whatever you want to do," he says walking into the park and we go up a small hill and see two wooden swings. We sit down on the swings and look at the city all around us. "The view is so beautiful," I say staring at all the buildings and houses, "My view is better," Aaron says and I turn and look at him to see him looking at me. "Are you trying to one up me, Burriss?" I ask jokingly. "Maybe I am," he chuckles. We sit in silence staring at the view. "You wanna dance?" he asks me still staring at the view. "There's no music," I say turning to him. "So?" he gets up and pulls me up from the swing and spins me around. He puts one hand on my waist and his other hand in mine, my free hand goes on his shoulder and we start to sway. I lay my on his chest and we continue to lean back and forth in sync. "You know, I never thought I'd say this ever, but I'm really glad you shot me in the stomach with a paintball gun that day," he whispers and I giggle at his comment. He laughs quietly, then hit the most peaceful silence I have ever experienced. Everyone and thing had disappeared except for us, we were the only thing that mattered. I lift my head off his chest and kiss his cheek softly and I let my hand fall off his shoulder and I lead him back down the hill. "Where are we going?" Aaron asks me. "Just wait and you'll see," I say and keep walking.

*Aaron's POV*

We reach a bridge Roni starts to go over it, but stops halfway. "Come here!" She calls to me. I stop and smile at her, everything about her was just gorgeous to me. I walk up to her and grab her hands and put my forehead on hers. I get lost in her eyes  to easily. She turns her head to look at the moon shining down on the water. I take a step closer to the edge of the bridge holder her hand. I'm leaning on the edge of the bridge with my forearms on the railing when I feel Roni sneak under my arm and wrap her arms around my torso. She looks up at me and I take that opportunity to kiss her. My arms fall to her hips and I turn away from the water and she tangled her hands in my hair. I feel like there are fireworks in my stomach going off and the feeling of us being the only thing in existence. She pulls away from the kiss and I frown at her and she laughs. "It's 1am we should head back," she says moving her hands down from my hair to my chest. "Okay," I say and we head back to our place. We open the door quietly and check in on Kian and Nessa who seem to have gotten closer together while sleeping and are unconsciously cuddling. We head into our room and I get changed right away and get in bed. "Are you gonna change or....?" I ask Roni who just took out her contacts. "Yes," she laughs. She comes out of the bathroom and puts on and over sized t-shirt and some short pajama shorts that I could barely see because of the shirt. She put her hair in a bun and looked at me gazing at her, "like the view?" She asks. "Very much." I reply grinning at her. She gets under the covers and places one leg over mine, her head on my chest, arm near my head and playing with my hair, and her other arm around my body. My arms are wrapped around her waist and I kissed the top of her head, "Night Roni," I say to her. "Good night," she mumbles. I take a big breath and as I'm falling asleep I hear a faint "I love you," from Roni. "I love you too princess,"

Ugh ronron makes me soft🤧