Interested In More Than The Show

*Same Night Roni POV*

Everyone is paying attention to the tv show except for me, all that I can focus on is Aaron. I look up at him to notice that he was doing the same for me. "Roni can I talk to you outside real quick?" he whispers in my ear. I stand up and walk outside and he follows, "What's up?" I ask him as he shuts the door. He kissed me. Out of know where, I mean I'm not complaining I was just taken a bit off guard by it.

*Aaron's POV*

My heart stopped when she didn't kiss back, I thought of every outcome of how to apologize for kissing her, but right as I was about to pull away she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her waist.

*Lauren POV*

I look away from the tv for a second and notice that Roni and Aaron left. "Hey guys, where's Aaron and Roni?" I ask kind of concerned. "I think I saw them go outside," Alex says. Nessa and I get up and walk over to the door and look out the window, "oh my gosh," Nessa says. I quietly open the door to see them making out right outside the doorway. "Ahem, enjoying yourselves?" I say with a smirk on my face. They jump apart and hardcore blush. "Lauren we uhh we were jus-" I cut Roni off, "Kissing, yeah you weren't really gonna get away with another answer," I said smugly. "Checking for cavities," Nessa says laughing to herself. "Oh my god Nessa, really?" Aaron says face palming. "Okay Aaron said he wanted to talk to me outside, I didn't really know what was gonna happen," Roni says trying to be innocent. "Umm excuse me, don't blame this all on me, you kissed back!" Aaron jokingly argued with her. "Okay everyone shut up, when did this start? Ya know you two and your togetherness," Nessa asks. "When we went paint balling," Roni said, "I may or may not have shot him in the stomach when. We were kissing so I could win," she says sheepishly. Nessa couldn't stop laughing she had to go back inside. "That's funny and diabolical Roni, so are you two dating?" I ask hoping they say yes. "Well umm no not officially and we would have liked to keep what we have a bit of a secret, but I guess not." Aaron says. "Okay," I say than walk back inside and telling the boys what happened.

*Aaron's POV*

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea that was going to happen," I say chucking at the awkwardness. "Haha don't be, just uhh maybe it would have been better if we weren't interrupted," Roni says giggling. "Yeah maybe," I say as we both walk inside to only get tackled by Alex who was extremely happy about Roni and I being a thing.