Games Of Pool And Games Of Feelings

*Kian's POV*

"So you're telling me that you've never played pool before?" I ask Nessa astonished. "Yup. Never played," she says. "Can I teach you? For fun of course, and who knows you might like it." I say grabbing the pool balls. "Sure, why not?" She says and awkwardly picked up the pool cue. "Okay lets do this!" I say and start to direct her on how to hold the cue and stand. "Okay, now bring your elbow back with the cue, good, and now hit the ball," I say holding onto her waist to 'help her stand correctly' and explaining what to do. I start to zone out and just look at her and her beauty, when all of a sudden *CRACK* "I DID IT! Kian did you see??!! I GOT THE BALL THINGY IN WITH THE STICK THINGY!!!!" She yells jumping up and down at me. I stop her with my hands. "Yeah I saw" I laugh. It goes quiet and I realize my hands are still on her waist.  We're inches apart from each other and without thinking I started to lean in. Our lips are now centimeters away. Nessa breathes in and takes a step back and I mentally punch myself.
You're so stupid Kian! Why would you even thinks she wants to kiss you?! She obviously doesn't like you, you should just go! Before you embarrass yourself even more, leave the room! I say to myself in my head and then pull my hands off her waist, which are now suddenly cold, then I just said I was going to pick out a room and put my stuff away. Nessa just nodded and  kept staring at her feet.

*Nessa's POV*

I think we almost kissed, we almost kissed and I pushed away! What the hell is wrong with me?! I decide to go also put my things in a room, I walk into the room where I see Roni's bag outside. I'm greeted to a scene of my sister and her boyfriend making out on a bed. "Are there only two rooms in this place?" I ask and they jump apart and I chuckle. Roni clears her throat "Um I was just thinking that we would only need two rooms so me and you could share a room and then Aaron and Kian." "Hold up! No. I'm not sleeping in the same bed as Kian. That's weird." Aaron protests. Roni shrugs, "I guess then I'm sharing a bed with Aaron and you're sharing one with Kian," she winks at me. "Wait what, Roni, no!" I whisper. "Unless of course you want me and Kian sharing a bed and you and Aaron?" She grins jokingly. "Fine." I say and walk into the other room and see Kian putting clothes away. He looks up at me confused, "Aaron and Roni have the other room, so I'm here." I say putting my clothes in another drawer. I can tell he's looking at me, but I don't look back. He looks back down "Hey, I'm sorry about the whole pool thing, I shouldn't o-" I cut him off "No. No it's fine," I say looking at him and we make eye contact, "I'm serious," I say with a smile. "Cool" he says.

*Aaron's POV*

"So what do you wanna do now?" I say standing up from the bed. "We should probably put our clothes away," Roni says. "No, something fun! Roni we're in Paris!" I complain. "Okay, fine," she says and stands up too. "Let's just walk around the streets." She suggests. "Okay sure, but it's 10 at night, no ones gonna be out." I say back to her. "I think that's the point, Aaron." She says and grabs my hand and we walk outside into the brisk air of Paris.

Ayyyee we hit 1k reads! That's super cool, thanks so much, means a lot♥️