Nessa? Jealous? Neverrr...

*Nessa's POV*

I open my eyes groggily and try to sit up but someone's arms are around my stomach. I turn to see Kian cuddled up to me and asleep. I try to slowly lay back down without waking him up, but I failed. Kian groaned and opened his eyes, "oh, sorry I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry," he says unwrapping his arms from me. "It's fine," I say weakly smiling at him. I get up and get changed. "Hey, you wanna go out for breakfast?" Kian asks sitting up from the bed. I turn around to make eye contact with him when I notice he's shirtless. "Sure." I say pulling my eyes away from his chest. "Okay," Kian laughs and blushes.

*Roni's POV*

I wake up with head berried far into Aaron's chest and arm. I nuzzle closer to him. "Good morning," I hear Aaron say with his morning voice, "You sound really attractive in the mornings, you know that?" I ask him still trying to hibernate in between his arm and chest. He laughed, "You're like a small dog trying to dig under a fence, what are you trying to get to?" He says directing my head off of him, so I roll my whole body onto him and bear hug him. "Deal with it." I say to him. "Happily,"

*Nessa's POV*

We found a good breakfast place and sat down outside under an umbrella. "Salut, je vais être votre serveuse pour ce matin. Puis-je vous commencer avec des boissons?" some lady asks us in French. "Oh um, English?" Kian says awkwardly. "Oh okay. Well, I am going to be your waitress this morning, can I start you two off with any drinks?" she says in the direction of Kian and places her hand on his shoulder. "Just some water please." I say, trying to get her eyes off Kian. "Uh huh, and what about you sir? What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" She asks still looking at Kian but her hand is now at his bicep. "Kian, what's yours?" he asks her. I can feel myself getting angry and I can tell I'm turning red. My hand goes into a tight fist and Kian looks at me and smiles sweetly and then does the same to the waitress. Now I'm pissed. "Gabriella," she says and starts to move her hand up and down Kian's arm. "Gabriella, that's a pretty name, Gabriella, I like the sound of that, what about you Vanessa?" He asks me grinning. "It's a great name, now can we PLEASE get our waters now?" I ask fake smiling obviously annoyed. Gabriella scoffs and walks away. Kian watches her walk away than turns to me. "What a lovely lady," he says smiling at me trying to make me mad. "Fuck off," I say semi jokingly.

*Kian's POV*

I knew exactly what I was doing, and honestly when Nessa's jealous, it's really entertaining. "Aww c'mon Ness, she was just being friendly." I say and she looks at me like I'm stupid. "Are you dumb? She obviously likes you a lot, and by you I mean your right arm." She says. "So what if she likes me? Would you have a problem with me dating her? Should I ask her out?" I ask Ness. "NO!" she says a bit to quickly and she notices, "I mean, no, you shouldn't, you've only just met her, she could be a creep, or clingy, or abusive, or maybe she's a murderer, we don't know." She says calmly. I look at her and I think, could Vanessa Merrell like me? It would only make sense, I might actually have a chance with her. I smile, "so that's a no for the whole asking her out thing?" I say jokingly, she rolls her eyes and smiles, "Yes Kian."

*Nessa's POV*

I think he's catching on to me liking him. Gabriella comes back with the waters and we order our food, Kian and her are still talking about things, I'm trying to block them out, but then I hear, "Oh no, I'm sorry I can't date you, I like someone else, and I think I might really have a chance with them," Kian says. I smile and take a sip of my water. He continues, "Her name is Veronica." I spit out my drink and had a laughing attack at the table and all eyes were looking at Kian and me. Kian starts laughing hysterically, "What's so funny? I like her a lot!" He says in between laughs. We get our food and finish eating. Kian pays for the check and we end up walking around. I look over at Kian who is smiling looking around, I take a step closer to him, and I didn't think he noticed, until I felt a hand grab mine.

Wow I suck at updating lol, whoops