Unwanted Texts

*Roni's POV*

My eyes flutter open to see Aaron's chest, he has his arms around me and is playing with my hair. I move lose to him and pull my feet up so I'm in a ball. "Good morning beautiful," he says in his husky morning voice, "Hi," I say groggy and look up him, he kisses the top of my nose, "What do you want to do today?" he asks. "I'm not sure, maybe mini golf or something," I suggest. "Mini golf sounds good, let me text Kian and Nessa if they want to come. He turns around and picks up his phone and I see someone has texted him late at night. I'm pretty sure it was a girl, but it might be because of timezones or something. I'll just ignore it, I trust Aaron. "Okay it's sent,"
Aaron says rolling over to face me, he looks in my eyes, his left hand travels down to my thigh and he pulls me closer. I push my head towards him and kiss him softly he kisses back, then his phone buzzes, he pulls away to check who it is, "What did Kian say?" I ask. He flops down onto the bed and rolls his eyes, "It's not Kian," he says putting his hands over his head with the back of his hands on his forehead. "Who is it?" I ask sitting up grabbing his phone and read the messages.

Baby come back, I know you still love me. Aaron, come on, don't you remember how good we were together?

You love me, and you're just trying to hide those feelings by going off and dating some slut. I don't even know why you like her she isn't pretty at all. You should break up with her and don't be stupid, come back to us💓

I start to tear up reading the messages and Aaron tries to comfort me and hug me but i push him away. "Roni...." he says. "Who is she?" I say now crying. "She's my crazy ex girlfriend Abigail, I don't know how she got my knew number. I swear to god Roni I haven't been texting her, I haven't seen her, Roni I love you more than words can describe please don't be mad at me," he says upset. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "I didn't want you to think I was cheating or seeing her or agreeing to all this stuff. If I was trying to hide something I wouldn't of let you touch my phone. I just started getting these texts last night and I don't really know what to do. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I really should have," he says. I nod my head slowly, "Aaron, I think we shoul-" "Oh fuck, I can't believe I made this happen. You're breaking up with me, the thing I dread most in life was thinking you would ever leave me. Now you are, of course, I just had mess things up," he says pacing around the room, with tears in his eyes. He keeps rambling, I sit him down on the bed, "Aaron," I say and he becomes quiet. "I'm not breaking up with you, and I don't plan on doing so, okay?" I tell him and he looks at me confused. "I was going to say I think we should just ignore it for now and if it keeps happening we'll tell people," I explain to him. "Oh thank god," he sighs in relief. Aaron phone buzzes again, but it's just Kian this time. "Me and Nessa are cool with it meet you at 11?" Aaron reads out loud and we all agree.