Home

*Aaron's POV*

We get into the taxi on our way to Roni and Nessa's house. Kian is tapping his foot anxiously on the ground and glancing over at Nessa every couple of seconds. Nessa notices and plays with her hands quietly blushing, and Roni sits in the middle of them smirking. "Okay, we're here," the taxi driver says and I pay him. Roni and I head into the house and Kian and Nessa slowly trail behind wondering, it was like they were waiting for us to leave. I stop and look at them then Roni pulls me into the house and closes the door. "They kissed on the plane," Roni says turning on the lights of the house and inhales deeply. "Oh," I say surprised. Roni laughs and takes me up to her room and closes the door. "I missed you," she says walking towards me. "I missed you too," I say now looking down at her. Her hands sneak up to my neck and I slide my hands onto her waist. She kisses me and i deepen the kiss a little later and we end up breaking for air. "You have a record player?" I ask out of breath.

*Nessa's POV*

Roni and Aaron finally go inside the house and I look at Kian and he looks back. I put my hand on my elbow and awkwardly rock back and forth. "So what was that thing you said on the plane about continuing where we left off?" I ask innocently. He chuckles and puts his hands on both sides of my head on the wall behind me. I look him in the eyes and he smiles and mutters to himself, "God, you're beautiful." He kisses me softly and I cup his face with my hands. He deepens the kiss and I try and get closer to him, he moves his hands away from the wall and lifts me up so I'm holding onto his waist with my legs and he walks me into the house and lays me on the couch and hovers over me. I grip his shoulder as a sign that I need to breathe and he pulls away from me then attacks my neck with his lips and I sit up. He looks at me confused. "Well, I will see you tomorrow morning, sleep well there should be blankets in that closet, you know where everything is." I say standing up and walking up stairs. He smiles and laughs a bit, "You're a tease Vanessa Merrell!!" He shouts up at me laughing. "Good night Kian!" I laugh.

It's around 3 in the morning and I walk down stairs in my pajamas. Kian is under a blanket on the couch and I slowly get under the blanket with him facing the tv and I turn it on and watch House Hunters and Kian wakes up and wraps his arm around me. "Hey, what time is it?" he says and kisses the back of my neck, I blush. "Like 3am, I woke up and came down here and snuggled up to you and decided to judge people's choices on what houses they decide to buy." I say pushing myself closer to him. He laughs, "Can I join you with that?" He asks. "Sure, but you have to be brutally honest," I say. "Okay, well that kitchen looks like someone opened up a McDonalds in there," he says and I laugh. I turn towards him and peck his lips and burry my head into his chest. He kisses the top of my head and we drift off to sleep.