Struck By Love? More Like Struck By Paintballs

*The Next Day No Ones POV*

Nessa walked into the kitchen extremely hungover and opens the fridge and grabs some orange juice and sits at the counter feeling the need for some Tylenol. Alex comes out of his room vlogging "TODAY IS GONNA BE G-R-E-A-T CUZ WE GOT NESSA HERE" he points the camera towards Nessa who smiles weakly and waves obviously annoyed, "WE GOT AARON" he points the camera at Aaron who had just woken up by Alex's loud yelling "hey" Aaron says groggily as Roni walks into the room with Lauren "AND WE GOT RONI AND LAURENN!!!!" "Hi" Roni says while yawning and Lauren just waves. "So do you guys know what we are doing today?!?!" Alex asks excitedly. "No what?" Roni and Aaron say at the same time and they both blush. "We. Are. Gonna. First eat breakfast but then we're gonna pick up Will and. Go. PAINT BALLING!!!!" Alex yells at the camera "Oooo fun!!" Roni and Lauren say. "I'm down" Aaron's says looking at Roni than to Alex who noticed that he was looking at Roni "Mhmm m'kay Aaron" he says smirking at him, "shut up Alex" Aaron says while flustered. "Yeah okay I'll do paint balling," Nessa says. "ALRIGHT LETS GOOOOOO" Alex screams and turns off the camera. They all eat breakfast and pick up Will and head for the paint ball place. "Alright, so it's every man for themselves, no allies allowed and no teaming up on each other but other than that, let's go!!" Nessa says excited.

*15 minutes later everyone is still alive and playing*

Aaron notices Roni behind a pile of hay looking for someone to get out, he walks up behind her and says "if you point that gun at me I'll shoot" Roni whips around "ughhh, of course I'll be the first one out" she says upset. "Well not necessarily," he says smirking "What do you mean?" She says worried. "If you can answer a question for me than I'll let you go" he says still smirking "okay" Roni says with confidence. "Last night when you broke up with Ethan, he said that he thinks you like me, and you said maybe I do. So in order to not get paint balled, answer me this question. Is that true, that you like me?" Aaron asks with a wide smile. Roni stares at him in shock and then finally speaks, "Yeah I do." she says thank kissed him on the lips and pulled him closer to her and when Aaron started kissing her back and leaning her up against the hay she felt fireworks explode in her stomach, she then grabbed her paint ball gun and shot him in the stomach. "OWWW!!!!" Aaron shouts and stares at her in confusion. "I'm here to win Burriss, and even though I really do like you, that's not gonna stop me from winning. We'll finish what we started later," she says while jogging away leaving Aaron speechless, in pain, and all around happy that he now knows that Roni likes him back.

*After Paintball at lunch*

"Honestly I'm just glad I didn't get hit first!" Alex says laughing while everyone laughs and turns to see Aaron embarrassed but still laughing along with them. No one at the table knew what happened with Aaron and Roni other than the fact that she got him out. "Aww don't be to hard on him, he really did try," Lauren says while taking a bite of food from her plate. "Yeah, but I won like I said I would, and that's what really matters," Roni says jokingly while flipping her hair. Aaron and Roni had been glancing over at each other the whole time and blushing uncontrollably when they made awkward eye contact. "I'm so upset! I was so close to winning but Roni stole my victory by hiding in a tree!! Who does that??" Will says laughing. "I do! And look who ended up winning, me. Don't go judging people's techniques if they work!" Roni says at Will laughing. After lunch they all decided to watch a movie at Roni and Nessa's House. "Gosh dang it we're out of popcorn!" Nessa says. "Aaron, Roni, go to the store and get popcorn," Nessa tells them. "Well uhh-I-um-mayb-" Aaron get cut off by Roni, "Sure let's go," Roni says walking out of the house with Aaron.

That's it for this chapter thanks for reading my crap book and ya that's all I have to say.