𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒

THRILLS !

when I'm around
slow dancing in the dark,
don't follow me
you'll end up in my arms

when I'm around slow dancing in the dark, don't follow me you'll end up in my arms

TONI ALDERSON ALWAYS knew that she played her part in the family well. With long connections to alcohol and addiction, it was not unheard of for younger Aldersons to find themselves deep in drugs and liquor. It was known that they always had the tendency to get hooked the substances and waste their teenage lives until their parents knocked them over the head and got them working at the Alderson family company that did more than well for itself.

         However, it seemed that her mother didn't get the message when she made Toni stop her partying patterns after her cousin, Finn, was arrested and almost thrown in juvie for drug possession. Not willing to let her daughter meet the same fate, she put her foot down and refused to let Toni stay in her habits. So, she didn't listen. Toni already had the reputation of a drinker and couldn't stop now, not when the parties were so great and her drug dealer always gave her the best deal.

          She almost felt bad for lying to her mother about her habits. But the woman had the same phase when she was younger, so who she was she to judge? So she went on with her life, drinking and taking drugs as if the warning of her cousin meant nothing. It wasn't like they were ever that close in the first place.

         But with her sophomore year came a new rich boy to her school. Osborn was a name that everyone knew for the company of Oscorp, and now the heir to that throne was attending her school and for whatever reason seemed to think that he and Toni could be friends. And he, who had already gone through a bad drug phase when he was at boarding school, wanted to help her out of her own. Which, of course, was completely unwanted and unnecessary.

         Still, with him there badgering her and finding out the identity of the newest superhero, Spider-Man, her sophomore was definitely going to be full of thrills.