⊳ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Secret Identities

◤ chapter eight: ❛ secret identities ❜ ◢

chapter eight: ❛ secret
identities ❜ ◢

          TONI WAS BORED, BUT IT WAS PRE-CALC SO COULD ANYONE REALLY BLAME HER? The class was utter trash and she was sure she'd never actually use pre-calc later in life, but she has to right now because that's the class she's sadly in, and it's boring as fuck. Even talking to Harry would be more interesting than this was. But whatever, she can suck it up for forty-five minutes. At least, she could in theory.

But in actual practice, when she's in the back of the class and none of her friends are there – well, there's some of Atlas' friends and she guessed that they were fine, but they weren't close by any means – the class was utter torture. Complete torture. Inhumane torture. But she can't complain too much because she willingly signed up for the class and subjected herself to this, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

And she didn't.

She was counting down the minutes until the bell rang and she quickly packed up, ready to go to lunch. That had to be the only good thing about pre-calc; it was fifth period right before lunch and after that she could stop being so fucking bored and get some entertainment from either Sabrina or Atlas.

As she went out of the classroom, and held onto the strap of her bag, maneuvering around others stopping in the hallway to talk to their friends. Ugh. She hated when people did that even though she was guilty of doing the same on many occasions, but whatever.

She got out her phone to check if she had any messages or snaps, not paying attention until she bumped into someone. Looking up briefly, seeing if this was someone she would actually apologize to or not, she rolled her eyes when it was just Harry Osborn because of course it was. The universe absolutely hated her, that was completely apparent with how much he was showing up in her life even though she had made it clear to everyone – even God or whoever ruled the universe – that she hated him.

She went to move past him but he grabbed her arm, calling out, "Hey!"

Tugged back, she glared at him before yanking her arm away. "Don't fucking touch me," she hissed at him, holding the arm he tugged at close to her so he couldn't get it again. Toni didn't do touch, especially with someone like Harry.

"Sorry," he apologized, raising his arms in a surrendering motion, "I just wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" she raised an eyebrow, even though she was pretty sure she knew what he wanted to talk about and what she never wanted to discuss again.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on. Don't play dumb, Toni, you know what I wanna talk about."

"Well, I don't. There's no reason to bring that up because it was a huge mistake and we were both drunk and it didn't mean anything," Toni bluntly told him, "Good?"