𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Honestly, I can't believe that this is the end. Toni has been one of my favorite characters to write. She is blunt, a troublemaker, but views the world in such a way that always intrigues me. Every time I hear or write Toni's name I think of a rollercoaster, every time I hear the words thrills that's what I think of, so of course I had to incorporate that thought into Toni's character.

Toni is important to me because I was exploring the dynamics of a family that I created two years ago with another character, but from a totally different perspective. Finn didn't think much about his mom's side of the family and their expectations, but it plagues Toni all the time. Finn never cared about his reputation and how people view him, but Toni does even though she claims not to every chance she gets.

Toni defies her family's expectations, but falls into it in other ways and hates it. Finn doesn't care at all. Seeing that difference makes me love these characters even more because it brings them to life. They come from the same background, but their perspective of it is completely different, and I love it.

I love everything about Toni and I will miss writing for her. The growth she's made, and the growth that I know she will make past this story, makes me proud of her, and I'm proud that I got to write her starting points of it.

I hope that you enjoyed Toni and the other characters as much as I have, and don't worry because Toni isn't going to never appear again. Toni will appear and be mentioned in other books of the extraordinary series, however she will not get a direct sequel.

This is the end of her book, but she will be featured in others' stories, so I hope to see you there.

But for now, this is goodbye for Toni.

So until next time, goodbye xx