Chapter 1

[Eiden's P.O.V]

I looked at the plane's controls, everything was going fine, I was about to reach the island in about five minutes. I had to go and check the cargo bay to check again if anything was out of order. I needed my suit for the crash as well. Sadly, it was only me in the huge plane. Putting the plane on autopilot, I went to check if the gear was ready for the expedition. And found it as I left it, all safely packed in the anti-crash military packaging. Looking at my watch, I was 3 minutes to the island and I needed to suit up.

Timing it perfectly, I aimed the plane to crash on the beach part of the island so i had plenty of space to work on. Coming to the Middle of the atlantic ocean where no government had jurisdiction was Yukie's Idea and I must admit it was a very good one. I wouldn't want anyone to interfere with my research and vacation.

I went to the cargo bay and suited up in my Skyfall 2.0, a suit specially made by for absorbing impact. Making sure everything was in order, I jumped off.

Aiming my thrusters automatically to hit the beach right next to the plane, going faster than the plane I was reaching the beach in approximately 3 seconds.

2 seconds, "oh wait, my sandwich"

1 second "GODDAMNIT MY SANDWICH"

Impact.

The skyfall 2.0 crashed as it was supposed to, in the most badass style a 3000 pound weighing robot suit dropping onto the beach can crash. But I was frustrated beyond measure, with only one thing in my mind.

My perfect sandwich.

I climb out of my suit, my face crimson with frustration, "WHERE IS IT!?" I look around to see the plane crash right beside the skyfall site. Not caring a speck about my health or the flaming debris of the plane I ran towards the plane.

I knew where I left it, the cockpit, which was in flames right now, adding to my frustration. "RAAAAAARGH" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I jumped towards it with an inhuman strength, shattering the already semi-shattered windscreen of the cockpit. And there it was, in all its glory.

My Perfect sandwich.

Now, you see, when I say perfect sandwich, I really mean it. It was made with perfectly synthesized ingredients in the perfect proportion. To make another would only be possible in my secret lab back home and even that would be hard. I brought it to share it with Minty and Yukie.

Grabbing the lunchbox, I sped out of the crash site, still aflame. In all my frustration, I forgot to put out the fires with my skyfall suit. Therefore, I ran towards it.

Jumping back into the suit, lunchbox safely with me, I went to work on putting out the fires with my skyfall suit, channeling the seawater to be sprayed on the 200 feet long metal giant. Still aflame in a few parts. "I hope nothing's seriously damaged beyond repair." I say to myself. It's a wonderful world, my sandwich is with me, I'm here earlier than expected so I'll work on making the campsite.

Taking a look at the time, I knew it was time for the second entry soon so I kept on working on the plane, salvaging the metal with my suit's lasers and drones. I'll need minty's help in assembling our house. I may be an architect, but minty surely would know how to make a building into a home. Thinking about this, I kept on working nearby the plane on the beach, My suit in a 100% functionality.