Chapter 15

[Yukie's P.O.V.]

As I run out of the dome I look at the mountain in the distance in disbelief. The mountain looked vast and quite big for a mountain in a desolate island such as this. It had lush greenery on most of it and very large birds were flying all around. Unnaturally natural ...

As I shook it off I started walking through the forest monitored the area around me seeing big bluish green trees. Crystals and different plants on the ground in various colors.

As I passed the place Ed and I fought my dad, I saw a crater not knowing where it came from i'll ask Minty later.

"Hey Yukie.", said someone or thing from behind the tree.

When I walk to the tree I saw a white tail. When I saw it I thought it was my wolf, so I call out to her.

"Saya is that you who talked?", I said as she came out from behind the tree.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you I thought it would scare you.",she said in a calming voice.

"Come with me to get the ore for Eiden, Saya!", I said enthusiastically 'dang it! Minty is rubbing off on me.' I thought. Saya nodded her head and continue to the mountain.

After we get to the base of the mountain we look up and see nothing but rocks and clouds. I shrug my shoulders and start walking up the mountain. Halfway up a ledge, Saya reminds me I have wings, I facepalm and spread my wings getting ready to fly when she jumps on my back. I somewhat fall forward because of the weight difference but start flying up to the peak.

As we reach the top I'm blinded by a light blue beam and fall, hurting my wing in the process. Hissing at the sight of blood. I stand up and look at the ore Ed wanted and signaled for Saya to get it out. She got it and we jumped down the mountain, grabbing Saya and using my good wing to land softly not to get hurt anymore.

I fall to the floor due to blood loss so Saya grabs the ore taking it to Eiden also warning him of my wounds. I passed out once again.