Chapter 4

[Eiden's P.O.V]

Since minty came, I've been kinda worried. When did she last sleep? And what's up with that small hut? Well, she'll have a better place to sleep when I'm done with the dome. I ordered my drones around and the dome's almost complete when the last person arrived on the island.

Yukie the assassin of course.

I ordered the last job to my drones when yukie asked me where minty was. I pointed to the hut she made and went towards my suit to get the sandwich I meticulously made for both of them.

Seeing that Yukie was gone into Minty's hut. I called over and said " Don't you accidentally end up killing her! Wake her up I've got something for you two."

As I came back, the big dome was done and I sat on the table making arrangements for the two of them to eat my sandwich. As I start walking towards the hut, Minty made, the door suddenly bursts open and they both come out.

"Awake?" I ask as I smile. "Yeah ..." she said smiling. She was okay but needed a bit more rest I thought. "I brought my perfect sandwiches for you two" I said as I pointed to the sandwiches laid out at the table near my skyfall suit.

As we talked and planned about what we're going to do next, we all sang together a bit. I played my Violin. While enjoying the last of the sandwiches, I said "By the way, Minty, I think you better move your stuff out of that small hut. The dome's ready with all your rooms set with plumbing and Wifi and comfy beds. I crashed my plane cuz It helped disassemble the ship more quickly. And I'll help you disassemble your hut since the doorway is so small for you to take everything out of it, Minty."

Suddenly, a dark look passed over Minty's face and she stopped smiling. Her face went dark and her eyes went a glowing red. "What?" she said in a blood-curdling voice.

"What did you call small?" she started floating, a dark aura around her.

"Calm down Minty, he just called your hut small, not you" Yukie said, biting into her sandwich, not paying any attention, which didn't help at all.

"Minty, Might I say that you're a very precious jellybean and deserve to sleep in a better place? Here, have another sandwich." I said calmly, internally screaming, hoping it'd work.

She stopped floating, back to normal but her face red and she was steaming. With her hands on her hips she closed her eyes and shouted with all her power "I'M NOT SHORT I'M JUST FUN SIZED. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE, Baka .." She then huffed and sat on the far end of the table with her face away from me.

Phew .. that did work.

"Come on, Have another sandwich. Or here, I have bread." I said, on which she suddenly turned with her eyes sparkling. "Bread!?" but then she turned into the red-faced annoyed Minty again and said "I'm still mad at you though" She said. "Fine, just take the bread, I'll make you a nice kitchen to make up for it."

She snatches the bread from me and says flatly "Kitchen in ma hut" To which I sigh and explain how her hut is too small for the big kitchen I was designing for our every need.

"FINE THEN. make your 'big kitchen' but I need a kitchen in my hut too." she said, still salty.

"Sure thing, Minty. One kitchen coming up as soon as I'm done making the warehouse for all the supplies we have." I said, to which she smiled her sparkly smile again and resumed nomming cutely on her bread.

I sighed and laid back on my chair "This is surely going to be the most fun I've had in forever" I sighed and closed my eyes.