Chapter 3

[Yukie's P.O.V.]

I got up at 1am to get ready to leave and pack all my stuff into the airplane that was gonna get me to the island.

Sadly it was being guarded by two military guards with guns, at this point i was to tired and just knocked them out from a far. I put all my weapons and traps in the cargo bay then went to the cockpit, with my bag full of sushi, but it was locked, so I took my knife and broke the lock. By this time it was 3am and I needed to leave for the island to meet Minty and Ed.

I live the furthest from it that's why i got up so early, so I started the plane and flew to the island.Everything was going fine till i saw smoke.

'Ya thats Ed's doing.' I thought.

I spilled my water on the console of the plane and it short-circuited causing the plane to crash into the ocean. I swam to the surface only to see a smoking plane and a perfectly intact plane.

'Good both of them are here.' I said to myself.

I ran into the forest to find a wooden house, im guessing was Minty's, and a man ordering drones around trying to build a metal dome.

"Hello Ed my friend, were is Minty?" I questioned.

"Hello Yukie, She is in her house." He said pointing to the wooden house.

I walked over to Minty's home as he went back to work. I knocked on the door that was almost short enough to where i needed to duck under to walk through.