Chapter 18

[Yukie's P.O.V.]
Okay this is weird. The Artificial intelligence of Ed's is creeping me out. The way she's talking to Ed is creeping me out. Like seriously.... This is quite disturbing...she is just a robot! A.I.! Whatever.

I looked at the floor near Ed's bed & see the chip I gave him in confusion.i don't mind it because it's not my room,but did he even look at what was on it?

"Hey Eiden did you get your present I left you?"
"What present?" He said confused.

I picked the chip up from off the floor & walked over to him putting it in his hand. He looks at it & puts it in his computer opening folders, seeing codes & prints & recent mainframes.

"How did you get this?" He asked

"I'm a demon assassin I have my ways" I said with a straight face.

Ed stands up & looks me stringy in the face, his eyes in tears & his mouth filled with one of his sandwiches....he then hugs me tightly...wow....okay....

"Thank you Yukie...."

Minty soon walked over & joined the hug."why the hug?"she giggled while I think purring? It was hard to tell over her giggles.

Ed was still ecstatic because of the information,Ami was still processing everything,I was still blushing because of the sudden hug Ed gave me & Minty, as always, was very enthusiastic.

She nuzzled us"anyone gonna answer my question?"she asks with a slight pout.

"The information is too much for me"Ed said crying.

"I-I'm not sure"I babbles trying to get out of the hug to go somewhere safe to me.

I saw Minty stare at Eiden confused"what?"she asked while tilting her head to the side.

"She just pushed me 3 years into the future Minty.  She provides me with info I was searching for for ages....I'm so happy..."he said, his eyes literally watering.

Minty giggled & have him a tissue."don't cry"

He took the tissue & blew his nose"Th-thank you Mint..."he said & started working on the Main computer with A.M.I. I was still in shock & heavily blushing.

Minty soon hugged & stared at me"what's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing minty! Geez....i-I'll get some bread for you"I said trying to change the topic.

Minty puffed up her cheeks"don't change the subject!"

"B-but!.....Bake!"I yelled then ran to my room & shut the door.

I could hear minty sniffle & sighed. I looked at some video camera footage form the room they are in now.

Ed finisher his work for the day & stood up."okay! The relay station should be up till tomorrow! We can be connected to the whole world then!"he smiled & patted minty.

She hugged him & cried"she yelled"

"She what...?" Ed was too absorbed in his work to even noticed what had happened between minty & I. "I'll go talk to her ok?"he'd smiled & hugged her before coming & knocking on my door.

I saw on the cameras minty hug midnight when he went to her & sat on the ground pouting like a little kid who was trying to stop crying but the tears keep falling.

Ed knocked on the door"Yukie? Are you there?

I watched as midnight tried to get free"while Eiden talks to her how about I get you some bread?"he suggested but sight getting no reply.