Chapter 6

[Yukie's P.O.V.]

After Minty forgave Eiden and gave us ice cream she ran to her room with cheesecake. Little (XD) did she know she gave us strawberry ice cream so I handed mine to Ed and went to find my room, leaving Ed Confused. I found mine and saw a present on my bed guessing Minty put it there. I opened it to find a new pair of gloves.

"I guess it's my turn to give them something." I mumbled in case the cat was around.

So with that i walked to Eiden's room with a hard drive with the best and most recently made cades and techno prints on it. Then i walked to minty's room with a new cat beanie and stockings for her and a random fish I washed up with in my hood for the cat thing. I knocked on her door but no answer, so I left them there and went to find more materials for the kitchen.

I was walking in the woods near the beach and out of the corner of my eye I saw something tall and and it had red eyes.

it was my dad.

I quickly turn around while unsheathing my katana. "What are you doing here?!", I screamed as loud as I could.

"First, you run away to the overworld,than you steal a plane and go to a deserted island with people you don't even know!? I'm so disappointed in you, your even looking like them!", the tall demon, a dark aura wafting from him, who was my dad, angrily yelled at me.

I get so angry, at this point my eyes turn red and i grow wings?! My mom was a mortal and dad killed her after i was born, not looking like him. I hate my dad. I tighten my grip on my katana and charge towards him. My dad fights back as I try to hit him, leaving no scars on him. 30 minutes after we started fighting Ed came running towards us.

"Yukie who is that, and how did he get here?", Ed asked me.

"He is my dad!", I yell still fighting him.

"What!? he is a demon!? Your DAD!? But how? ...... Well, Actually that makes sense.", he rambled not paying any attention.

My dad scratched my eye, back, and cheek really deep. That's surely gonna leave a scar.

"Damn, hey Eiden could you help me!?", I quickly asked while on the ground, him still rambling.

"Oh yes, indeed, sorry Yukie.", he said, blasting my dad with something of a bright blue laser that made him become smoke?

"Thanks", I said getting up. It hurt a bit but it'll heal soon enough.

Ed looked at me questioningly. I look back. I have wings, but no red eyes!

"What", Eidan asked, intrigued "Are those?".

"Wings? I'll tell you later. Can you help me get more stuff for the dome Ed?", I said questioningly, changing the subject.

"Ya of course!" He said sounding like Minty. Of course he'd be intrigued by my wings, he wont stop till he's analyzed them from every possible angle and that does make me uncomfortable.