two

As I walked into the large school, eyes were on me. I ignored them and went to my locker. "Millie, your finally back." Sadie walked up to me engulfing me into a hug. "Yeah I'm back, I feel so much better." I smiled. "So we have a lot of homework to catch up on." She groaned. I nodded and we went to our first period class which was English. "Oh ms.Brown, your finally back." Mrs.Ryder smiled. I returned the smile and sat down in my chair.

I was working on my packet when the class was bombarded with a student entering the room. It was a boy, about 5"8 curly dark brown hair. Attractive. Oh my god Millie did you really just think that? I don't even know him what the heck! "You must be Finn wolfhard?" The teacher asked rhetorically. He nodded, he glanced over at me then we made eye contact. I just sat there and stared into his brown eyes. The teacher snapping him out of his trance "mr.Wolfhard! Sit down next to Millie." She pointed at me. He smiled at the teacher and took the seat next to me.

"I'm Finn." He turned to me "yeah I could tell, who else would Finn be?" I asked jokingly. He chucked "I'm Millie." I said. "Yeah I know, not in a creepy way oh my gosh." He looked at me worriedly "it's all good." I laughed
"So whats your schedule?" I asked "well this class first, math with mr.Harbour, lunch, then gym with mr.Montgomery, then social studies with mrs.Buono, science with ms.dyer, and lastly study hall with mr.heaton." He said glancing at me "oh my gosh we have all the same classes except for study hall." I smiled.
He nodded and laughed.

After the two morning classes it was time for lunch. I was startled as somebody tapped me on the shoulder,
It was only Sadie. "Hey Millie!" She said "hey Sadie." I replied "how's it been going today?" She asked as we turned another corner "good, there's a new student he seems cool." I laughed "would this be somebody your interested in?" She jabbed at my forearm "Sadie I just met him." I laughed.

People have been staring at me all day,
And it's been really annoying. We walked into the cafeteria and everyone's eyes turned towards me. I ignored them again, and walked to our table. I heard murmurs such as "she's the psycho bitch." "She's the one who tried to kill herself." "Stay away from her, she might drag you into her problems." All of their comments came to me. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and faced one of my fears.

"I'm not fucking deaf so stop whispering about me! And since when was it any of your guy's business about my personal life? I'm not some outcast like you guys think I am! And I am most definitely not allowing you people to talk about me and stare at me like I don't have eyes or ears! I am not going to let any of you people ruin my year! So if you have a problem with me say it to my face! Oh wait last I care I don't give a fuck about your opinion about me, so keep it to your damn self!" I yelled out. I was stunned at my own comment as everyone else was. I sat down and continued to eat. Finn walked over To me. "So do you know if there are any parties around here?" He asked "no. I'm not the person to ask." I told him. He nodded and walked away.

"Sadie, do you know if there are any parties coming up?" I asked "Yes, there's one this Friday. Why?" She asked laughing "well should we go?" I clicked my finger nails on the table. "Hell yeah!" She laughed. I laughed in return.

I was walking out of school and the cold autumn air hit my face. I shivered and pulled my jacket closer to my body. I unlocked my car door and went in. I was pulling out when i saw Finn in the corner of the parking lot;smoking what looks to me as a cigarette. Wow, typical. I rolled my eyes.

I vaped every now and then, and trust me it was something great. But I don't understand cigarettes. I decided to go to the mall and buy something for the party tomorrow night. I texted Sadie.