nineteen

Millies POV:
I got home after chilling at Finns for a little bit and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

I was so happy with life, and satisfied with my first day back.

Two weeks later!!-

Sadie and Wyatt wanted me to go to a stupid party with them, it's been kind of a while since I've been to one so I said whatever.

"Millieeeeee can I do you're makeup?" Sadie begged, I gave in.

"Sit down" she pointed to the chair at my vanity.

I sat down and she began to apply my makeup, she said she wanted me to look bitchin whatever that means.

She applied a winged eyeliner to my eyelid, after about 30 minutes of her pressing and dabbing things on my face she turned me back toward the mirror.
She smiled widely as I looked at myself.

It wasn't a typical look for me, but I liked it.

"Thanks Sade's" I hugged her and she nodded.

I put on black mom jeans with rips in them and a red tank top, and just random shoes.

"Come on," Sadie waves towards me as Wyatt was in my driveway, he was giving us a ride.

"Hey babe" he said pecking my lips.

"Hi" I returned the favor.

We drove and it was about a 30-45 minute drive, we listened to music and sadie and I were straight vibing to every song that came on.

I was having a good time in the car when that song came on, the one that I haven't heard since Jacob and I broke up. It was our song.

"Millie come on" Jacob laughed
"Jacob, no I don't want to have sex right now." I whimpered but it was stern. "Millie you're fine come on" he laid me down as our song played in the background. I kicked him off me, hoping he would take the hint. Instead he slapped me "you whore". I cried as those words and his hand stung me.

I was such a fool to ever stay with him for so long, I felt a tear here and there fall out, I wasn't upset over him, Finn helped me get over him. He let me be safe. That's something I'll never forget.

I switched the song, Sadie tapped my shoulder, "are you okay?" She mouthed. I nodded reassuring her.

We arrived to the party it was about 8:30 pm, the music was loud it was kind of a secluded house. I walked in with Sadie and Wyatt, and the house reeked of alcohol and marijuana, but also cigarette smoke, I look over and see that it was Wyatt.

Sadie told me she was gonna go look for Caleb or something. I watched as my red haired friend strutted with energy and happiness towards Caleb. I met Finns eyes and he smiled, I smiled back.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get you a drink" Wyatt whispered.

"Okay," I smiled slightly. I stood there awkwardly.

"Hey stranger" I heard a familiar voice say, I looked up and it was of course Finn.

"Hi Finnie," I laughed lightly.

"So how are you enjoying the party?" He seemed nervous, I looked into his eyes and they seemed distant but they weren't at the same time. I wonder why.