twenty six

It's now New Year's Eve, Caleb was throwing his annual New Year's Eve party. They were always a blast, and crazy.

The party didn't start until ten, so there was plenty of time to get ready. It was 5 pm, Sadie was supposed to be coming Over soon to hang out and get ready together.

I heard a knock on my door, indicating Sadie was here. I ran downstairs and walked towards the door, embracing my best friend in a tight hug.

We ate some leftovers from dinner last night, and headed upstairs.

"Man I kinda wanna shower and stuff but i don't know if it's necessary." I spoke as we were scrolling on our phones.

"I mean I kinda want to as well, just so I feel clean and fresh." Sadie shrugged, I took her response and decided I would shower.

"You can use my moms shower, she has really good soaps in there!" I smiled.

"Okay brb!" She laughed and walked into the hallway, indicating it was my turn to go into my bathroom and shower. I was in there for about thirty minutes.

I got out and wrapped the towel around my body, my hair was dripping wet, but I let it be.

I walked into my room where Sadie was already, she must've put on a pair of my shorts and a tank top so she wouldn't get her other clothes messed up beforehand. She was sitting on her phone, a grin on her face.

"Why're you so happy?" I smiled at her.

"Caleb asked if we wanted to come over early so we can help set up and just chill." She replied.

"Oh yeah! Sure!" I smiled and put sweats and a t-shirt on. We chilled for a little bit and finally decided to get ready.

 We chilled for a little bit and finally decided to get ready

Millies outfit ^^

Sadies outfit^^

We put our outfits on and of course complimented each other, sadies outfit brought out her pale skin that was elegant and flawless, mine complimented my tanner complexion.