twenty three

I woke up, I was out of Finns grasp. Last night was awesome. I rolled over to cuddle back up to him. His back was to me, I places gentle kisses up his back, making my way up to his neck.

"Good morning to you too." He rolled over with a smirk. I laughed and rolled onto him.

"What do you want to do today?" I smiled.

"Well I had something in mind," he bit his lip, making me raise my eyebrows.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"It's a surprise, get ready." He smiled wide.

"Oh my gosh Finn! I hate surprises!" I playfully yelled as he stood up, the warmth from his body lingered on the bed.

"Well you'll like this one," he turned and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, I got up. Finn was in the bathroom, showering. So I decided to get ready in his room, I put on black jeans and a white sweater, my hair was half up half down. I put a necklace on as well.

The bathroom door opened, his lower half only covered by a black towel. I stared for a couple seconds taking it all in, and once I saw his eyes look back up to me. I turned really quick.

"I'll get out!" I stated.

"No you're getting ready, I'll just get changed in the bathroom. This is our room for the time being." He smiled and walked back into the bathroom.

Our room. Oh my god. I had a mini panic attack. What is this boy doing to me.

He walked out a couple minutes after, he was wearing black jeans, a white t shirt and a black jacket. His hair was still wet.

I made him come by me and take a mirror snap with me.

I put a little thing of text saying "almost twinning" and posted it on my Snapchat.

I put my phone in my back pocket, and we headed downstairs, his house large and empty. He grabbed his keys and we walked outside to his car.

"Okay Finn, where are we going?" I turned to look at him.

"You'll see, it'll be fun I promise." Finn responded and he grabbed my hand so we could continue to his car. He opened my door for me and shut it as well.

He got in and began to drive. It was a pretty nice day, the sun was out and it was warmer than usual. Warm enough to be outside and not die of coldness.

We continued to drive, we passed through our town and headed onto a small highway. My curiosity deepened.

We continued to drive for another 30 minutes, until we approached another small road off of the highway, it was rocky and surrounded by the bare trees of winter.

"Finn I really hope you're not a psycho and you're not taking me out here to kill me." I stated.

He just let out a laugh and said, "no Millie I'm not, you're fine." He turned and smiled.

The road stopped at a small cabin near a lake. I was confused but excited to see what Finn had in mind.

"What're we doing here?" I looked at him.

"Well, this place is my family's cabin. I spent every summer here, so many good memories were spent here. I guess I wanted to make another really good memory with you." He smiled. My heart immediately melted. I made a cute pouty face at him.

"Oh my gosh Finn!! This is so cute! Okay I love this surprise!" I laughed.

"I told you!" He yelled playfully. We exited the car and we stared at the lake, the trees surrounding it cold and lonely but they've also seen so much happiness and joy.

"Wait here." Finn whispered, and ran inside. So I waited, until I heard the door open again. He was carrying a couple blankets, and a basket.

I tilted my head and smiled.

"Come on!" He grabbed my hand and he walked me to the dock, which was stained dark brown. It was also sturdier then it appeared to be. He walked us to the end and laid a two blankets down, he set the basket down. We both sat down and he rapped blankets around us, we were really close, his body heat radiating to my body. I felt goosebumps from his touch.

He opened the basket and inside was, our favorite, peanut butter and jellies, bottles of water, and two slices of cake.

"A picnic!" I smiled hard at him.

"Yes ma'am." He said as he pulled out the sandwiches.

"Cheers, to a beautiful girl, a beautiful day, and a beautiful memory." With his words, they  brought me happiness, love, and a feeling of warmth. Something I've never felt with anyone else.

"Cheers," I smiled and we ate our sandwiches. We gazed at the lake, in silence. It was nice and peaceful.

"You know, I never did anything like this with summer." Finn spoke.

"What?" I examined.

"This. I never did anything with summer like this. It wasn't ever fun, she wasn't open minded. She would've thought this was boring." Finn looked at the blue sky.

"How would she find this boring? This is so awesome and amazing, Finn." I sighed.

"She obviously wasn't the one." Finn turned to me and smiled slightly.

We continued to talk. I've never felt like this about anyone. I watched as his curly hair bounced on his head every time he turned his head and how he bit his cheek when he was nervous.

We finished all of our food, and it was really cold so we decided to head home.

On the car ride home we listened to music. We took turns singing to each other, laughing at each other.

We were sitting on Finns bed, he was playing his guitar, his eyes never left the strings.

"Hey Finn," I spoke.

"Yeah?" He set his guitar down and met his eyes to mine.

"Thank you. Thank you for today. Today was just wow, indescribable." I played with my fingers, they were soon grabbed by Finns hands, his thumb tracing circles on the back of my hands. My heart fluttered.

"Millie, I only ever want to do that stuff with you. I only want to share those moments with you." It felt like he was staring into my soul. I felt the goosebumps again, my heart was beating so fast.

He began to lean in, I did the same. Our lips met, it wasn't like the kiss we shared last night or the kisses we've shared before. This one was passionate, like really passionate. I just wanted to be with him. Share a part of me with him that nobody has ever seen. I wanted to experience life with him.

His soft lips slowly pulled away, and we smiled. I reached for a hug and we just chilled like that. We eventually fell asleep, I was in his arms. The only place I ever wanted to be.

I'm probably going to be updating more, you know because of this whole virus thing. It's super annoying because that's all anyone ever talks about. But stay safe.