seven

I awoke to flashes of light. I opened my eyes, that were heavy of sleep, I realized I was in Finn's grasp and I was cuddling him back! Fuck!

Everyone was taking pictures of us. "Finn." I shook him lightly "Yeah?" He said with a low groggy voice. "Get up right now!" I shook him again. "Millie can I get f-" he stopped holding me when he noticed they were taking pictures of us.

The group just stood and watched us. "It's not what it looks like I swear!" I argued "yes it is! You guys were cuddling!" Noah yelled "we fell asleep away from each other! On opposite sides of the pullout!" I responded "Yeah, but you guys are destined to be together." Sadie smirked "No we aren't." I rolled my eyes and looked at Finn. He looked so embarrassed, I felt so bad.

"I need to go home." I said getting up "Why?" Sadie looked confused "Because I have stuff to do." I grabbed my bag and looked at them watching me. Finn looked almost sad. I remembered our little make out session last night and smiled at him and left the house.

I really, really like Finn! But we could never be together.

I drove home in silence.

I was cleaning my room when I heard a tapping at my window. I looked at the clock if read 12:30 A.M. who in the world would be at my window this late?

I looked and saw a smiling Finn. I opened the window and let him in. "What are you doing here? At 12:30 in the morning?" I questioned "I wanted to talk to you." He bit the inside of his cheek. Adorable. "Why did you leave this morning?" He looked confused "because I had to, I was stressed." I sat down on my bed "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened last night." He sat down next to me. "Why are you sorry it was a gre-" I stopped myself as I realized what I was saying. "Thanks." He chuckled softly.

I brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. "So what do you wanna do?" He smirked "umm I was thinking maybe something like this." I leaned in and pecked his lips very lightly, it was a tease. He immediately grabbed my face and kissed me, his soft lips moving in sync with mine. He trailed kisses down my neck. He looked back at my face and smiled. "Damn, I could get used to this." He said and kissed me again.

I smiled and pulled away. "Me too." I bit my lip slightly. "Wanna Be make out buddies?" He smirked "I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. "Alrighty then." He winked at me.

"You know it's like 1:00 in the morning right?" I sighed "Yes I'm aware." He chuckled. We immediately stopped when we heard a knocking at my door, "get in the bathroom!" I whispered. He got up so fast and ran in and shut the door. "Who is it?" I asked "Paige!" My sister yelled "come in."

"I'm going to the store in the morning, do you need anything?" She asked her thick accent rang "Yeah, I would love some junk food." I laughed "That time of the month Millie?" She chuckled, I immediately got embarrassed as Finn was still in the bathroom listening to our conversation. "No it's not." I sighed "Alright well I'll see you in the morning, night." She blew me a kiss and left my room.

I got up and locked my door, walked to bathroom and opened the door. Finn was about to cry he was laughing so hard. "It's not even funny!" I hit his arm. "Oh yes it is." He laughed even more. I smiled as a tear ran down his face. I took my thumb and wiped it away. He looked at me.

"You're going to share that junk food with me!" He raised an eyebrow at me "maybe I will." I smiled.

"Well I should get going. I'll see you later Millie." Finn smiled lightly. "Come here!" I laughed.

Finn walked towards me and I smiled at him, he returned it. I kissed his lips lightly and pulled away with a small smirk "I'll see ya around Wolfhard." I said and opened the window.

I watched him walk slowly around the house towards the street.

I started jumping around my room like an idiot. I was spinning around in circles. I got on my messy bad and started jumping I was giggling. I laid down and shoved my face into the pillow, I squealed like a little girl.

I was actually happy.

Finn Wolfhard was my make out buddy.

This is such a short chapter but it was kinda fun to make. It sucks as usual. But enjoy:) VOTE PLEASEEE!