thirteen

"let's play spin the bottle" sadie exclaimed.

i panicked a little bit just because if it landed on finn that would be awkward.

i got up and grabbed a soda bottle i got from the gas station the other day and placed it on a book.

The first spin it was by Caleb and it landed on gaten "dude, I'm only giving you a kiss on the cheek, can't get you too excited."

Caleb and gaten were known around the school for having the best bromance obviously.

Next it was Sadie it landed on me we pecked on the lips and laughed afterwards.

It was my turn, and you would not believe who it landed on. Everyone looked up at me, while I was staring at Finn. He smirked, I crawled over to him and slowly touched my lips against his it lasted about 5 seconds.

"Get a room ew" Noah yelled causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Can we be done with this? It's boring and kinda has no point" Noah had a stale face

We nodded in agreement.

"Wanna order Chinese?" I asked

"Yes!" Sadie exclaimed.

We all decided to chill out in the living room and watched a movie. I was next to Sadie and Noah while gaten, Caleb, and Finn we're chilling on the air mattress.

Finn kept looking at me and he looked just so pretty in the purple led lights his freckles were like stars and his hair was so cute and fluffy.

We went back to watching the movie, I received a text and it was from the notorious, Jacob.

Jacob: hey wanna come over to my place

My eyes bulged, he did not just ask me that. 

My thumbs twiddled over the keyboard

Me: Uhh, why are you texting me? You're abusive and toxic. I want NOTHING to do with you.

Jacob: oh come on baby, you know you love me.

I must've not realized it but I began to cry, except they were gentle tears, I was scared.

My friends began to comfort me "what's wrong?" They all asked. I handed them my phone, one of them grabbed it from my hands. I wasn't worried I just can't handle Jacob.

Me: What the hell?! Why are you texting Millie? Honestly, you're a piece of garbage and deserve to rot.
-you have now blocked Jacob.

"Here Millie, I'm sorry." Finn said as he handed my phone with a slight grin.

I looked at my phone and saw what he said.

I stood abruptly and hugged him, as tight as I could. He was taken aback but he returned it.

"Thank you Finn, t-thank you for everything. You're truly the sweetest human ever." I whispered into his ear.

He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my face, "Millie, I would do anything for you. This was easy he's trash." He replied.

I smiled and thanked him once more.

After that whole ordeal we went to bed. I kept replaying Finns words over, and over. I fell asleep content even with the whole Jacob situation.

———
Oh my gosh hi guys! I finally feel inspired to write, I know I said I was done with this but I'm notttttt. I looked back at my other chapters and realized how bad I was at writing. I've grown a lot as a person and I'm so excited to continue this story.
I know this chapter is kinda slow and boring but I just needed to write something.
See you guys soon!