twelve

I woke up in Finns arms, I was alarmed at first but I felt secure. The clock read 1:30 AM. The warmth from his body making me feel alive, I couldn't explain it I didn't know exactly what it was but it was amazing.

I turned to look at his face, the freckles that were scattered all over his face, his gorgeous brown curls were brushing his face, i pecked his lips lightly.

I fell back asleep.

I woke up again this time it was about 3:46 AM. I began crying, I had a terrible nightmare. "Millie, millie are you okay?" Finn looked down at me "oh yeah I'm fine just a nightmare" I wiped a tear from my cheek.

We laid back down, his arms secured around me again. That feeling that exploded inside me again made me feel all tingly.

His heart was beating fast, he seemed nervous.

-
This time I woke up it was about nine o'clock. I decided I would get up and leave to go back to my house, my head was pounding.

After I left Finns, I decided to be lazy. I stayed in the clothes Finn let me borrow, put my hair in a messy bun and laid on the couch, and began watching my favorite show.

I got up occasionally to use the bathroom or grab something else to eat or drink. I was extremely unmotivated.

I decided to write some of my paper about Finn. It was getting better, I didn't know if I could have the teacher read it and critique it after I have been working so hard on it.

-
I decided to finally get up after I found out the gang was coming over, the scent from my body was awful so I took a shower.

I got out and put a pair of joggers on and just threw a sweatshirt on. Within the next 30 minutes everyone was at my house.

Finn walked in and smirked "nice sweatshirt" I looked down and it was the one he gave to me the first night I stayed at his house when I was super drunk. My cheeks turned to a dark crimson.

"What do y'all wanna do tonight?" Gaten asked. "Hmm I have an idea, kinda crazy though" Caleb replied.

What did the night have in store?

Welp, this chapter was short and boring but the next chapter will be exciting;)) also happy bday Finn wolfhard. Vote!!