twenty one

I woke up pretty early and everyone else was still asleep. I got up quietly and walked upstairs.

I decided to make a pot of coffee, so when everyone wakes up they can have a cup if they want as well. 

I sat down at the counter and checked my phone, nothing new was happening so I got off of it and set it on the counter.

It was only 7:00 and i assumed everyone else was probably just gonna sleep for a while so I decided to shower.

I decided to use the bathroom downstairs by the kitchen, I undressed and stepped into the shower. I did my normal shower routine or whatever you call it.

I stepped out and before I could wrap the towel around me, the door opened.

"Oh my god! Occupied!" I yelled, seeing it was Caleb.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Millie!" Caleb ran out and began to scream. Waking everyone I'm guessing because of his high pitched girl like scream.

"What's wrong?" I heard Finn yell.

"I just saw Millie naked!" He yelled back.

"Did you see anything?" Finn asked sternly. What does he mean?

"Shit." I mouthed to myself, I don't have any clothes down here.

I poked only my head out of the door "don't look I'm running upstairs I need my clothes." I said sternly.

I slipped out of the bathroom in only my towel, all of a sudden my feet fly out from under me and I shoot up into the air, landing on my back. I slipped over my own slippery feet. It made a loud thud. It didn't really hurt it was just surprising.

"I'm good." I began to laugh, Finn looked over at me, he seemed really concerned, he quickly turned around when we met eyes.

I began to hear laughs from my friends. I laughed too, I got up and walked upstairs.

I changed into some leggings and a pink cropped shirt.

I did the walk of shame, in the matter of 10 minutes one of my life long friends saw me naked and they all saw me fall really hard on my ass, just my luck.

"Are you okay?" Finn ran over to me.

"Yes, did you see anything?" I gave him a 'mom' look.

"No." He chuckled.

Sadie ran up to me, she melt like peaches, "are you okay Millie?!" She let out.

"Yes Sadie." I hugged her even tighter.

"Millie, I'm really sorry I saw you naked! And I'm sorry Finn, that's your job to see her naked." Caleb gave a sly smirk to his friend.

My jaw dropped, I covered it with my hand. My cheeks burnt to a crimson red. I look over at Finn and his expression is the same, blushing and everything.

"Oh my god you two are blushing!" Noah snapped in.

"We are not!" Finn and I both yelled in unison.

"Yes you are!" Our friends yelled back.

"Oh my god! Our fillie dreams are coming true!" Sadie yelled.

I shook my head in disbelief, mentally noting I would have to kick each of their asses later.

I walked to the couch and plopped down.

Caleb and Sadie were still snickering about the remark that that they made.

I rolled my eyes, I went on my phone to try and distract myself from the awkward tension between Finn and I.

I kept looking over at him and he would look at me, I would look down at my phone.

I sighed, I was bored.

After an hour or so my friends eventually left, since it was getting later and there was school tomorrow.

I woke up late and i totally forgot my mom had to use my car because hers was in the shop.

Me: hey good morning. Can you give me a ride?

Finn: sure I'll be there in 15

I tossed my phone and slipped on sweats and a large t shirt.

It was cold this morning but I would only be outside for a few minutes all together so I didn't put my jacket on.

I heard a car horn outside and it was Finn. I ran out to his car and the warmth inside embraces my cold self.

"Good morning" Finn smiled, his voice was groggy.

"Good morning" I smiled back.

We arrived to school in about 20 minutes. We walked inside together, and there wasn't any time to find our friends so we headed straight to class.

"Remember class, your assignments are due the day we get back from winter break." Our teacher spoke loudly but softly.

"Hey, wanna spend the night at my house this weekend? You know...so we can finish it?" Finn scratched his head nervously.

"J-just you and me?" I smiled slightly.

"Yeah I guess, unless you want the rest of-"

"Finn, it's fine I'll come over." I giggled.

We got through the day and Finn insisted on giving me another ride.

"Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry." Finn announced. I agreed.

He pulled into this burger joint.

"Wait here," he nodded towards me and exited his car leaving me in silence besides the quiet music playing on the radio.

I smiled as I watched him, the feelings I had for him deepened ever since we got close again. That night at the park when I fell on him I really wanted to kiss him. Now I'm always in these predicaments where I want to kiss him so bad.

Finn comes running towards the car with a white bag and two styrofoam cups, a huge grin plastered on his face.
The whole sight was just wow.

His door opened and a wave of cold air and a delicious smell of burgers entered the car.

"This is for you." He said as he handed me a burger, fries, and what seemed to be a milkshake.

Finn was smiling at me, I took a sip of the beverage, it was a pineapple milkshake.

"Finn! How'd you know?!" I smiled, the only other people who knew that it was my favorite flavor was my mom, and Sadie.

"I just knew," he laughed.

So we sat and ate our burgers and drank our milkshakes and talked about stuff, it didn't really matter what we were talking about I was so intrigued by being with him and around him.

He dropped me off at my house, I got out of his car and he looked me up and down and smirked.

"I'll see you tomorrow mills," he had the same smirk on his face.

"Bye finnie!" I blew him a kiss and he caught it with his hand.

I giggled all the way to my front door, I opened it and shut it behind me. I did the cliche movie scene where I slid down the door with a smile on my face. The butterflies never leave, when I'm around him.

This was a cute filler chapter!!