twenty two

It was now Friday, and I was planning on heading over to Finns this weekend and spending the whole weekend there. I lied to my mom and said I was at sadies.

It was 6th period, and I was watching the clocks every tick. Waiting for the bell to ring. Time seemed to stand still.

After watching the clock for another 20 minutes the bell rang. I gathered my things and tossed them in my bag, excited for the weekend of just me and Finn.

I walked out of the class, when I felt a tap on my shoulder I jumped a little, I turned and saw that it was Finn.

"There you are! Come on slow poke!" Finn laughed and began to run, pushing his way through kids, "you're not gonna catch me!" He yelled back.

I grabbed my bag and ran towards him full speed, there was no way I was gonna be able to catch up to him. Anyone I bumped into I would turn and apologize.

When I finally made it outside to his car, he was already inside of it, laughing. I was out of breath.

I went to open the passenger side door, he locked it.

"Finn let me in!" I yelled, although I'm sure it was muffled inside the car. He began to laugh, throwing his head back.

I crept around the other side towards his door, I heard a click indicating he unlocked the doors I sneakily opened his door as his head was turned still. He turned his head quickly.

I sat on his lap knees on each side. He looked down and smirked.

"Oh shut up," I playfully smacked him and climbed into the passenger seat.

"That was kinda hot Millie." Finn smirked as he began to reverse, my face began to burn in embarrassment. I ignored his comment and turned my head out the window. We arrived to his house, no other cars in his driveway, he quickly opened his door and opened mine.

We walked to his front door, he unlocked it and let me inside as well. He locked it once more.

"So this is our place for the weekend" Finn smiled and opened his arms.

I nodded, I was clutching the bag of clothes that would last me the weekend.

"Here you can put that in my room" he pointed at my bag.

"We're sharing your room?" I smiled.

"Well I- I figured," he stated, walking closer to me and leaned down so his lips were grazing my ear, he whispered "I wouldn't want you to get scared in this big house all alone in a room by yourself." His words effecting me in ways I didn't know it could.

He pulled away and looked me in my eyes, and my stomach rolled. He unexpectedly took my hands, his were soft and large. He pulled me upstairs into his room, I set my bag onto the floor at the end of his bed, his eyes followed me.

There's now this tension and I couldn't put my finger on it. It lingered for hours.

"Finn I'm gonna shower," I smiled.

"Okay, you can use mine." He suggested.

I walked back upstairs into his room, and I walked towards his bathroom. I knelt to grab my stuff and on the corner of his desk was a cute picture of him and I, in a black frame. I picked it up and smiled at it. That's cute. I set It down and showered.

I walked into his shower, it was normal size but it was neat and clean. I brought my soaps with me. I washed my hair, my body. I shaved my legs, they were kind of prickly and that's not a fun feeling. I got out after about 10 minutes.

I got dressed into shorts and a tank top. I walked back into his room, he was in his room wearing a loose tank top, his biceps were bigger than I would've expected. Okay they were nice. I smirked at him, and he met my gaze.

"That's cute mills," he said as he went back to playing his guitar.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" Finn asked after putting his guitar down.

"We could order in and just chill?" I bit
My lip.

"Sure just let my change my shirt," he took the tank top off, and he had abs, I was gazing at his body, it was toned and really hot.

He grabbed a t shirt and put it on, covering his pale skin. I continued to stare at him, taking it all in. There's that feeling again.

"Like what you see?" Finn asked, not in a playful way but in a more serious way. I slowly nodded. He winked and I tried to ignore it. I quickly looked away.

"We should order that food." I stated.

We ordered pizza.

We went downstairs, and waited until the food got here. We ate, and it was really good.

We've only spoken a couple words to each other since upstairs.

"Wanna go upstairs and watch Netflix or something?" He blurted, breaking the silence.

He once again pulled me upstairs, we approached his room and I felt a sudden urge to do something.

We entered his room, and he turned to shut the door, when he turned around, I crashed my lips into his. He hesitated for a second but he shrugged it off and kissed back, strong and passionately.

That feeling was back again, he flipped us around and he pushed me into the door lightly but forceful at the same time, we smiled into it. We went back to kissing, our lips not breaking. He said "jump" and so I did. He carried me onto his bed, he laid me down, still not breaking the kiss, and put his hands on each side of my head. He started kissing my neck. He hit that spot, I let out a small moan.

He pulled away, "that was so hot," he kissed me again. We both finally pulled away, we were tried. It was only kissing but it was really good.

"Not yet." I smirked.

"Not yet. What are you indicating Millie?" He smiled, rolling off of me and laid down so he could look at me.

"We're not doing it...yet" I shrugged. I felt so bold for some reason. Finns eyes widened.

"Obviously!" He laughed.

The tension was broken, we both really needed that. We laid down and just watched some tv. We fell asleep cuddling.

Hehe you're welcome