sixteen

I got home, hoping my mom wouldn't be pissed.

I in-fact did the walk of shame, "where were you Millie?" She asked sternly.

"I was at my friend wyatts house, and lost track of time. I'm sorry." I did my pouty face which always seemed to make her cave.

"I don't want it to happen again." She pressed her lips together.

I nodded reassuring her it would not happen again.

When my mom, Ava, and I were eating my mom interrupted, "so you guys..." she spoke.

Ava and I looked up at her "well you know how I got that raise?" My mom continued on.

"Well yeah," I responded.

"I was thinking...why not do something nice. We're going to Hawaii for a week!" She exclaimed.

"No freaking way?!!??" I jumped up from my seat.

Ava was also shocked. I jumped for joy and gave my mom a hug "yay! Mom this is awesome, you're awesome. I love you" I hugged her tighter.

"I love you too sweetie" she smiled back.

"Well!!! You guys better go pack. I'll clean up dinner." My mom reassured.

I gave her a thumbs up and ran upstairs to my room, I immediately told Sadie. She was so excited for me, I wish I could bring her with but moms raise will most likely only pay for us to go. 

I packed my bathing suits and some outfits, and shoes. I was so excited for the next day.

I woke up pretty early because our flight was at 10:00 so i finished up my packing and went downstairs. School had already started and I was so thankful I wasn't gonna be there for the next week.

I got a text from a number I didn't know.

Hey, are you here today?

Me: Who's this??

Wyatt, silly:p

Me: oh hi!!! No I'm not gonna be there:( I'm on my way to Hawaii!

Wyatt: oh you're so lucky. I'm jealous.

Me: hehe whatcha up to?

Wyatt: math🤮

Me: math isn't that bad!!

Wyatt: okay miss Hawaii. Text me when your plane lands:)

Me: I will!

I smiled at phone as my new friend texted me. Wyatt was so sweet and I was excited to see where our friendship would take us.

I fell asleep on the plane to pass time. We arrived at 7:00 pm, which was kinda late so there wasn't really anything we could do. So we went to the hotel and it was pretty fancy. We unpacked our suitcases and we showered separately.

We were staying at a hotel that had some restaurants inside the hotel and it was a pretty short walk to get to staples little places to eat.

I texted Wyatt.

Me: hey! I arrived!

Wyatt: Yay. Glad your flight went safely :')

Me: yes thank you :)

We walked downstairs and got shish kebabs. Ava didn't really like them so we got her chicken strips and fries.

After dinner we went back to the room and I was still wide awake, I mean I did sleep the whole plane ride here pretty much. So I texted my friends.

Me: hiiii

Sadie 👯‍♂️: hi bestie

Me: How was school??

Sadie👯‍♂️: it was ehh really boring cuz you weren't there 😠 but I have tea...

Me: spill!

Sadie👯‍♂️: wellllllll....Wyatt wouldn't stop talking about you!! He was super concerned if you made it safely. He kept wanting to text you but he chickened out.

Me: no effin way. he's so sweet and adorable. i really wanna get closer if you know what I mean 🤔

Sadie: yes!! We all ship it.

Me: oh my gosh well I love you and I'll text you in the morning 💖

I decided to go to bed because I wanted to make most of the time I had here.

——
Oh shoot Wyatt likes her. Vote and comment some ideas for filler chapters pleaseee see ya soon