three

School went by pretty fast, thank god! And I couldn't wait for the party. It was gonna be a late one so I had to sneak in and out of the house. When I got home I took a shower.

I let the hot water beat down on my somewhat tan skin. I heard my phone ding. I grabbed it and checked it, it was from Sadie.

Sadie: can I come over and can I do your hair and makeup for tn?

Me: yep, just let me finish showering.

And with that I got out and put on a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. Because I wasn't going anywhere for a couple hours. I texted Sadie and told her she could come over, not long after she was knocking on my door. I opened it and in her hands she had her huge box full of makeup and her hair supplies or tools whatever.

"Your gonna look so good tonight Millie." She clapped her hands "thanks. So will you." I laughed.

She began to brush my hair, which was cut to the top of my shoulders. "So what are you going to do with it?" I asked pointing to my hair "Well we could double French braid it into to space buns on the top and have it in a half up half down." She suggested "oh my gosh that would be so cute." I squealed.

And with that she began to do my hair. When she was finished with my hair she applied some makeup, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss. More then I usually wear. I finally put my outfit on. And not being cocky or anything I felt good, and I thought I looked good.

"Damn Millie." Sadie laughed as I walked out of the bathroom "thank you." I smiled. Sadie got ready and we decided to find something to eat. "Umm we can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." I suggested "sounds good." Sadie gave me a thumbs up. I made the sandwiches and we went on our phones.

My mom called me. " hey mom." "Hey Millie. I'm gonna be working late tonight." "Okay, I'm gonna stay at Sadie's then." "Alright see you tomorrow I love you." "Love you too" and with that I hung up.

Sadie figured it out and nodded. "Let's go." I said and got into my car. After a 20 minute ride we got to the house. It was a big house, really big. It was white with black trim. The music was really loud.

Sadie and I walked in and within seconds she disappeared. Probably trying to find Caleb, the boy she's had a crush on for like 3 years. I found my way to the kitchen. There was a punch bowl. A guy around my age was drinking his drink. "What's in that?" I asked "pure fuel, pure fuel!" He yelled and walked away. I grabbed a red cup and poured the drink into it. It was spiked punch. After a cup or two I grabbed a vape off of the counter. I sucked the nicotine into my mouth, blew out a thick cloud.

"What a cloud you have there." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see Finn standing there smirking "yeah well it's better then cigarettes." I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean?" Finn interrogated me "I saw you smoking a cigarette yesterday after school." I said moving my hand. He nodded and smiled. "I've never tried vaping." He shrugged and grabbed the device out of my hand. He took a hit and blew out a small cloud. "I'll see you later Finn." I winked, and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

I walked past a group of kids passing around a blunt. I hate the smell of weed, always have. It straight up smells like shit. I began to feel a bit dizzy, I shrugged it off and finished my beer, I grabbed another one. I walked up the stairs and found a bedroom to rest in. Only to walk on on something I didn't want to see.

Sadie was on the bed with Caleb,
Their clothes were off and they were on the floor. They were making out, or should I say...

I nearly threw up as I slammed the door and ran down the hallway. I crashed into Finn. "Woah!" He yelled harshly, his eyes turned soft as he realized it was me. "Sorry." I walked away. I grabbed the vape I had out of my pocket. And the nicotine filled my lungs. I blew it out and felt relief.