eighteen

Finns POV:

It was the first day Millie got back from Hawaii, we actually talked and it was nice. She walked into school, even though I'm dating summer, I still find Millie the most attractive girl I've ever met. That makes me sound like a piece of shit but it happens.

She was wearing a white top and a skirt, she looked, pretty. I smiled as I saw her. I watched as the new dude Wyatt went up and held her hand. I felt jealous, I shouldn't be. But I miss her.

I stared at them and Millie laughed. Summer came behind me and engulfed me in a hug. I turned around so I could still see Millie. The way her short hair bounces around her exposed shoulders. Okay I need to stop.

"Hey what's wrong babe?" Summer looked up at me.

"Nothing" I lied straight to her face. She nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

Don't get me wrong, summer is really nice and pretty and it was really good in the beginning, but I was a damn fool for losing Millie Bobby brown. My heart aches at the thought of how I treated her when I first got with summer. I'm in love with another girl and it hurts me to be lying to summer.

I walked to my first period, which is a class I had with Millie, and Wyatt.

I texted her, because I didn't want to talk to Wyatt.

Me: soooo you and Wyatt?

Mills: yeah! Why?

Me: I was just wondering.

I saw her look up at me and she smiled, I smiled back.

Millie came up to me, and I immediately lightened up.

"Hi finnie" she giggled.

"Hi mills" I smiled wide.

"So, do you still wanna do the project together? I mean we both have worked so hard on it and I don't really wanna restart" she fiddled with her fingers. That's something she does when she's nervous.

"Sure, wanna come over later and we can work on it? And catch up?" I asked.

"Sure" she smiled and walked back to Wyatt who was staring at me. Dipwad I wanted to hit him.

I surprisingly made it through the day, and I was excited to see Millie.

I arrived home and walked upstairs into my room.

"Shit" I yelled as I saw the monstrous mess my room was. I sighed and began to clean it up, organizing it, trying to impress Millie hoping she would think my life is together.

In reality it's not, my relationship sucks, my grades have dropped, and I  got my car taken away because summer forced me to a party and my parents found out.

After about 45 minutes of cleaning I heard the doorbell ring, I skipped down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hi Millie" I said welcoming her in.

"Hi Finn" she sighed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Well kinda, but it's fine." She once again was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Come on I'll make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I pulled her arm gently to the kitchen and made us sandwiches.

"So, hows your relationship?" She asked awkwardly.

"It's...fine" I looked up at her.

"Why just fine?" She tilted her head.

"I don't know it's just not as good as it was in the beginning, I like her but something is off" I covered my mouth as I realized what I had said.

"I'm sorry finnie, if you're not happy, you should tell her." She took another bite of her sandwich.

"I mean I guess" I shrugged.

After we ate the peanut butter and jellies we went up to my room and began to work on our project and some other work.

I was typing on my laptop when I felt her staring, I look up and she's just watching me. I felt my cheeks start to heat up, so I looked down at my laptop once more to try and hide it.

"Millie?" I looked up at her.

"What's up?" She responded.

"Well, I just want to apologize for how I treated you when summer and I got together, you know I didn't mean any of it and I was just confused and pissed off" I sighed.

"Finn, you hurt my feelings and just hurt me altogether. We were so close and then once you got with her, you ditched our whole group. We miss you." I admitted.

"Trust me, if I could go back I would. Can I be honest really quick?" I asked once more, she nodded.

"Well I mean, summer is always wanting to just have sex and screw around, but I don't want to, she's just not the person I want to do it with. It should be important and mean something, I want it to be with someone I really love." I said.

"Aww Finn, I know what you mean, if that's all she wants then it's not good, that stuff shouldn't be the main priority ." She explained.

"I know I just don't know how to do it" I shrugged.

After we did homework and talked, Millie explained how she had to get home so I walked her downstairs.

"It was so nice to hang out like we did before, I missed this, and you." She blushed.

"No I agree, I'm glad we're good, let's do this again?" I scratched my head.

"Of course, bye Finn see you tomorrow." She said as she hugged me, causing a weird feeling to run through my body.

Wow, that girl is something else.

hi hope you enjoyed it. See ya soon:)