twenty five

It was now Thursday, the day we were doing our 'friendschristmas' as Sadie and I called it.

The house smelt of pies, a delicious roast, and several other foods. Sadie was there early to help me set up. I decided to not decorate so much, and have it be simple.

Sadie helped put up string lights around the dining room, and a few other cute decorations.

I was wearing, a red dress. It was tight and it fit me well, my hair was curled and I had jewelry on. We usually all dressed pretty nice, even though it was only a dinner amongst us friends.

I was nervous to see Finn, my heart began to race, I though of the kiss we shared at his place.

Sadie told the guys to come soon so we can chill before we eat.

Within 30 minutes, the gang was all back together.

First Caleb walked in, wearing a white button up shirt, and black slacks. He hugged Sadie and I.

Next came, Noah and gaten, Noah was in a full suit, his hair slicked back. He always went over the top. Gaten was in a navy blue collared shirt, and khaki pants. We embraced them in a hug.

Finn was late, I walked to shut the door when I was interrupted.

"Wait!" Finn laughed a little running towards the door.

"There you are." I smiled, he engulfed me in a hug. Sadie walked over to the guys in the kitchen to see what was cooking.

I broke the hug and looked at Finn, he was wearing a black button up collared shirt, black pants, and vans. His hair was tame, which was unusual but really cute. I looked at his face next, his eyes met mine. I continued to, look at him.

"Millie, wanna take a picture? It lasts longer." Finn put his hands behind his head and playfully bit his lip.

"Shut up," I giggled and slapped his arm lightly.

Before I could turn to walk towards our other friends Finn engulfed me in another hug, he had his hands on my waist, my heart beating so fast.

"You look really good, like really good." He whispered into my ear, he ran his hands from the top of my back down my sides and onto the very small of my back, my stomach once again was going crazy.

"I could say the same about you...Finn." I dragged on in a seductive voice. I made sure my lips grazed his ear and his cheek.

Doing so drove him mad, he looked at me, his eyes filled with a look. A want of need.

We shrugged it off and went into the kitchen. We continued to laugh and talk about anything and everything. After about an hour, dinner was finally done and we got situated at the table.

I was next to sadie and Noah, Finn was right across from me, Caleb was across from Sadie and gaten was across from Noah. My mom placed each dish onto the table. Still some steam leaving the food.

We dished our food and began to eat.

"So...what was happening at the door when Finn came, Millie?" Caleb asked nonchalantly. I choked on the sparkling cider I was drinking out of a champagne glass.

Finn met my eyes, smirked, and looked back down at his plate, which was already almost gone.

"What do you mean? I was just greeting him. Like any polite host would do, Caleb." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"There's obviously something happening between you guys, you may not notice it but we do." Sadie took a drink of her sparkling cider.

"No I-" I was interrupted by Finns foot sliding up my leg, slowly but surely. Causing my skin to break out into goosebumps.

"-I was just gonna say, Sadie how's you and c-" I was interrupted by Sadie this time, she kicked my leg. Finn stopped sliding his foot up my leg.

We continued small talk when I felt the need to tease Finn like he had to me.

I began to slide my foot up his leg, inching closer and closer my foot touched his lap. He pushed my leg off gently and reached for his lap. Did he just?

His face quickly became red and he looked at his food. I let out a small giggle.

Nobody looked at us, they were engulfed in their own conversations.

After we ate, and all gave each other our gifts. They all eventually left, Finn and I barely spoke, and he told me he would be seeing me soon. I decided to chill out and go to bed.

Hi guys this wasn't as good as I anticipated it to be but it's fine.