twenty

I walked into my house, and headed upstairs, to my room.

I physically could not cry anymore. My head hurt, my eyes hurt. I decided to shower, I stepped into the hot shower, the water feeling like knives against my skin. It was nice, I felt refreshed from all the trouble that had been caused from tonight.

I got dressed into sweats and a hoodie. I laid on my bed when I got a text from Sadie. Shit. I forgot.

Sadie: hey where are you?

Me: oh shoot I forgot to tell you, finn drove me home after what happened with Wyatt.

Sadie: what happened??

Me: long story, but to sum it up, it was  a set up from Jacob and we're not together.

Sadie: oh my god Millie I'm so sorry. I'm coming over tomorrow, I love you

Me: okay! I love you too

I smiled as i have the best best friend.

I fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up to Sadie jumping on me, I groaned as she woke me from my deep sleep.

"Scoot" she said raising her eyebrows indicating she wanted to lay down as well.

"What time is is?" I spoke quietly.

"6:00" she laughed.

"Sadie!! I love you but I'm going back to bed" I laughed slightly. She agreed and we both fell asleep in minutes.

I woke up again this time it was around noon, my mom must've came in and opened my window or something because it was freezing and my curtains were waving in the cold breeze.

It was a week before we were off for winter break, there is supposed to be some big winter storm over break. I was dreading it.

I hate the snow, I hate the cold, it all just really sucks.

I rubbed my eyes, and I heard my phone buzz.

Finn: Hey are you better? Want me to come over?

Me: yes I'm way better! I'm hanging out with Sadie today:(. Rain check?

Finn: of course:)

I smiled at my phone, he's a good friend. Sadie rolled over and smiled. I love how happy she always is.

"Hi Sade's" I smiled at her

"Hola" she yawned.

"I'm really sorry about Wyatt, and stuff. I should've been there." She doubted herself.

"No it's okay! Finn was there to help" I reassured her.

"Oh of course he was" Sadie winked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

"He's still into you, and so are you. The way he looks at you and everything. He'll do anything for you." She said sternly, indicating she was serious.

"I doubt it, we're just good friends" I insisted, she disagreed and argued me on it.

"Hey wanna get the gang back together?" Sadie chirped in.

"I mean sure" I smiled.

I texted Finn and Noah, while Sadie texted Gaten and Caleb.

Me: actually we're having a whole group hang out over at my place, you should come:)

Finn: yes ma'am I'll be over in 20:)

I texted Noah and they both agreed to coming, so did Gaten and Caleb. We've all been close, ever since we were little, except Finn. But he's a nice addition to our group. The only reason we can have a huge sleepover, is because we're strictly friends and like a big family. Our parents are all friends. Except Finns.