eight

I was walking into school, Sadie greeted me. "Today seems odd." sighed "Why Do you say that?" I said as we turned a corner "I don't know, I guess the vibe of everything Is off." She shrugged her shoulders "I'm sure everything is fine." I chuckled lightly.

I grabbed my binder out of my locker and started heading to English.

"Hey Millie!" I heard somebody say. I turned to see who it was. It was Gaten. "Hey Gaten!" I smiled lightly "how have you been?" He asked "I've been doing good." I nodded my head "that's good." He chuckled "this is my stop." I looked into the classroom "alright, bye Millie." He smiled, I waved and walked into the class.

Finn walked in right behind me. "Hi Millie." He smiled "Hi Finn." I smiled and sat down "so, about the other night, I hope I wasn't forcing things." He looked me in the eyes "No, I- I just feel like we should stay friends." I smiled lightly . He looked at me and smiled "that's absolutely fine. Friends?" He held out his hand which I shook.

"Alright class, so today I want you and your partner to draft your poems! So partner up and get to work!" Our teacher yelled.

I groaned, and grabbed my phone. "Finn we need to draft this poem." I frowned "well it is on suicide so it's kind of touchy, but I have a feeling we can ace it." He presses his lips into a straight line.

A few moments later, I was staring hard at the piece of paper laying on my desk, it was empty. I heard Finn groan "I literally can't think!" I nodded my head as I agreed.

"Maybe we can continue after school?" Finn asked, his fists clenched on the desk. "Yeah, we actually need to write something good." I sighed.

The bell rang, I immediately left the classroom. I left Finn behind, I hurried to my locker and grabbed my lunch. I walked outside to the field. It's quietness was relieving, I sat down against the big tree. I thought about The poem. How were we going to write something like that?

I sighed as I heard the bell ring, which indicated that lunch was over. I walked at a slow pace.

As I entered the building I smiled lightly as I saw Finn walking towards me. "Hey, why weren't you at lunch?" He asked "oh I umm, I had to catch up on something." I lied as we approached my locker. "Well, I'll see you later." Finn waved lightly and turned on his heels.

I had to find Sadie and tell her about my feelings. I went to her locker and she smiled as soon as she saw me. "Hey Millie." She waved "hey can we talk for a few?" I Bit my lip which was a nervous habit. "Yeah of course." She smiled and we walked to the bathroom.

"Remember how I told you I had feelings for Finn? Well I'm not sure about them anymore, I just want to stay friends with him." I breathed out "Millie, it's okay that you may or may not have feelings, but it might be for the best." She shrugged her shoulders "i guess, wanna skip?" I asked  "sure" Sadie shrugged

As the final bell of the day rang, I swiftly walked out of class. I was going to meet Finn at my car.

I headed to my locker and grabbed my bag and phone. I walked at a slow pace out of the school. I leaned against my car waiting for the curly haired boy to approach.

I saw him running towards me. "Hey Millie!" He breathed deeply "Hey Finn" I smiled and entered my car.

As we walked up to his house he sighed. I didn't think much of it.

"Alright this is actually really hard to draft." I chuckled. He shook his head.

We couldn't think of anything to write so we just sat on our phones, it usually isn't like me to not do my work, but I can't think of anything right now.

"Finn I'm gonna head out." I stood up and grabbed my things "bye Millie see you tomorrow" he waved.

I woke up for school, I was dreading it. I walked up to my closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a grey sweater. I kept my shoulder length hair down. I sighed as I walked down the stairs.  I decided not to eat anything because I wasn't too hungry.

By the time I got to school, I was in a better mood. I walked into my first class and Finn met eyes with me. "Hey there." I smiled "Hey Millie." He looked back at his paper.

"Okay class, so I actually decided to let you keep writing your poems for 2 months. It can be the same one, but I want it to be more of a partnership thing where you write what you learn about your partner, and how they've affected your life." She smiled

This should be easier.

"Meet after school?" I asked "sure thing, my house?" Finn asked. I nodded In response.

The day went by fairly fast and it was finally time to go to Finns house. I sighed heavily as I got into my car and pulled out.

-
This chapter sucks! I hate it but I had to write it, I have an idea for this. I'm not sure how it'll turn out. I suck at writing but I'm trying. Sorry for not updating. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I'll try to update ASAP!
-
REMEMBER TO VOTE!:)