Chapter 4: Midnight Concert

Chapter 4: Midnight Concert — Little brother, do you want me to teach you how to do some happy things?

Tang Zheng was He Xiu's classmate from university. At university, the school clubs did not have much meaning, so he established a music club where he could sing and play around with instruments to make his own music. He Xiu had also been pulled into the club.

They originally believed that this small group would disband when everyone graduated. None of them expected that after so many years had passed, they not only didn't disband the group despite everyone's increasingly busy schedules, they even expanded and became a famous, online music team under Tang Zheng's persistence.

He Xiu looked at the time and then spoke into the phone at Tang Zheng. "I didn't forget. I'm still at work; I'll return home immediately."

Tang Zheng was somewhat anxious. "Will you be there in time? At this moment, the number of online viewers are rapidly reaching fifty thousand! So many people are waiting for you!"

"Don't worry. Because of Big J's level of chattering, the concert will certainly be unable to finish on time."

Tang Zheng: "..."

He unexpectedly couldn't refute.

"Then you need to hurry up. If you bounce, the girls will rebel."

"Mn, so stop wasting my time."

Tang Zheng: "..."

Pa. He hung up the call.

?

As it approached 11:00PM, Lin Zhen was still sitting on the sofa in Jian Yan's house and listening to the concert. Jian Yan had already taken a bath and was now writing and drawing beside her on a notebook.

"Today was my first day at Starlight General Merchandise, and I was assigned to Fantasy Wardrobe. I feel that this is a very wonderful mall. This place has all kinds of different price ranges and distinct styles of clothing; it can let me interact with all sorts of clients..."

She earnestly recalled everything noteworthy that had happened today and recorded it down. Later on, she would use these as valuable source material.

Suddenly, the host of the concert's voice exceeded eighty decibels, being especially loud and abrupt in this quiet night. "Aaahhh~! I can see it, the team you're all waiting for is online now!"

His voice dropped, causing even Lin Zhen's spirit to quiver. "Did the Great God Nan Si arrive?!"

Jian Yan tilted her head to look at her. "It's already late at night, please don't make a racket."

Lin Zhen smiled at her and pretended to zip her lips shut.

She quieted. The host's loud voice still rang out. "Okay everyone, don't be too excited. We still haven't gotten a hold of Er Hao Mai. You're quickly maxing out the public messageboard. Hey! So angry, ya. I refuse to ask him to come up. Let's chat for another ten minutes."

"Fuck Big J for being more and more despicable." Lin Zhen muttered lowly, striking the keys on her keyboard. Pitter-patter.

"You demons really make a man brokenhearted, I have hosted for you for so long, but you say language like this ying-ying-ying." Big J made some gloomy and miserable ying sounds before returning to normal. "Okay, Great God Nan Si, give everyone a hello!"

YY calmed for a second before a male's voice came through. "Good evening, everyone. I am Nan Si."

Jian Yan's hand stopped writing. She really didn't dare to believe that she could hear two men with pleasant-sounding voices within one day.