Chapter 17 - He Xiu being together with a sales assistant.

Chapter 17 — He Xiu being together with a sales assistant, I would truly love to hear and see this.  

This current situation was absolutely in the top three of the 'most awkward moments of Jian Yan's life.'

Seated opposite, He Xiu stared at her, his brows furrowed slightly as he seemingly waited for her reply.

At this moment, Jian Yan's mood was like a teacher who couldn't solve her own math problem, awkward and embarrassed.

"It's that..." She unconsciously coughed and lowered her head to avoid looking at him. "I heard others say that last time when Mr. Tang Zheng was buying clothes for his girlfriend, he gifted them to you."

He Xiu: "..."

"Furthermore, last time..." Jian Yan raised her hand and nervously brushed aside a strand of hair on her forehead. "That time when Lin Zhen and I bumped into you in the restaurant, didn't he request the song 《 Salut d'Amour 》 to confess to you?"

He Xiu: "......"

Tang Zheng, well done. Damning him when they were studying, he could let it go; who knew that upon entering society, he would also change his tactics and damn him still.

"This has currently circulated throughout the entire store..."

He Xiu's brows jumped. "Fantasy Wardrobe?"

"Mn..." Jian Yan was very anxious now. Would their pay be deducted?

"Okay, I understand." He Xiu revealed a smile to her.

Jian Yan: "..."

"That..."

"Of course I don't like men." Jian Yan hadn't finished speaking when He Xiu interrupted her. "I am merely helping Tang Zheng temporarily look after that coat for his future girlfriend, and that song, 《 Salut d'Amour 》, was requested so he that he could hook up with the female violinist."

"Oh, so it's like this..." Jian Yan skeptically nodded. She closed her mouth and no longer spoke.

The silence made people somewhat scared. When she ate the last chive and fresh prawn fried dumpling, she finally heard He Xiu speak again. "Help me tell Hui Hui that at 6:30, I'm going to hold a small meeting at Fantasy Wardrobe."

Jian Yan: "..."

Okay.

Returning to the store, she conveyed this extremely tragic news to the site manager. The site manager asked her what kind of meeting He Xiu wanted to hold, but Jian Yan only shook her head and said that she didn't know.

At 6:30PM, all the staff of Starlight General Merchandise finished eating dinner.

He Xiu, as he had said, came over.

Because the store couldn't not have sales staff, He Xiu cut straight to the chase, turning a long story short. "I recently heard that some people in the store have been circulating rumors about me, pertaining to Tang Zheng and I."

......

The staff were well aware of which topic he was talking about, but at this moment, they all coincidentally revealed very innocent and ignorant expressions. He Xiu saw them look at each other, and the corner of his lips hooked into a smile. "I will not investigate who circulated this rumor, but from now on, if another false rumor of myself arises, pay and bonus will be deducted."

"...Understood, Director He!"

He Xiu nodded in satisfaction. "Then you can continue with your work. Remember to pass this on to your colleagues that are not here."