Chapter 59 - Marriage Certificate

Jian Yan's so called 'something homemade' was actually He Xiu's homemade creation. She just ate.

After changing into cozier stay-at-home clothes, Jian Yan lounged on the sofa with her laptop, scrolling through Weibo. There were many posts from anime festival attendees, her photo in particular being spammed many times on Weibo. She also saw that everyone was leaving suggestions on her Weibo to start a small outfit styling tutorial.

She felt that this was feasible. The frequency didn't need to be very constant either. Twice a month tutorials would be enough. After thinking about this for a moment, Jian Yan straightforwardly posted a Weibo status.

Tang Zhi【V】: 「Expressing thanks for everyone's interest. I have seen all of your suggestions. Small outfit styling tutorials can be released~ Also, you won't have to worry that my clothing recommendations will be unaffordable『smile-cry』I will recommend brands for every price range. Moreover, I might push for a lot of small accessories, like socks, hats, and such. ^_^ Right now, winter is transitioning into spring, so I'm thinking of making the first tutorial: "Replace a winter article you're wearing to make the perfect transition from winter to spring"『sun』」

One after another, readers expressed their extreme anticipation. Many retail brands were also very expectant, feeling that they could input advertisement on Teacher Tang Zhi's Weibo!

Jian Yan continued to scroll through Weibo for a while. He Xiu, meanwhile, brought over a plate of fried onion rings from the kitchen. Seeing that she was still playing on her laptop on the sofa, he set down the plate and headed towards the living room. Jian Yan wore a thin, light pink top and a white pleated skirt that didn't reach past her knees. Her perfect, slender legs were thus exposed to the air like this.

He Xiu originally came to ask her for a hand in the kitchen, but now, he suddenly wanted to do something else. Jian Yan's long hair languidly cascaded down her back. It always seemed like a slight aroma of pastries accompanied a lady in pink.

It made him unable to suppress his thoughts of taking a bite.

Jian Yan saw him approach and closed her laptop halfway. She tilted her head up to look at him. "What is it?"

He Xiu didn't reply and simply seized her by the waist, pressing her down gently into the sofa. Her body softened into his very comfortable embrace. His hands trailed along her smooth skin as he lowered his head to kiss her lips.

Jian Yan had yet to react. Soon, however, she became deeply engrossed in He Xiu's kiss. When he began pressing kisses down her neck, Jian Yan finally had the time to speak up. "Not eating...?"

He Xiu's lips quirked slightly into a smile. He raised his eyes to meet hers as he said, "You made me have even more of an appetite."

"..." Jian Yan had a bit of difficulty in enduring his caresses, her breathing helplessly unsteady as she moaned, "It's still daylight..." What are you playing at.

He Xiu's breathing also became rushed. His hands had long slipped beneath Jian Yan's relaxed clothing. "Just once..."

Since the last time he and Jian Yan had done it at home, he had stashed several boxes of condoms here in preparation to use at a moment's notice.

After their exercise reached its conclusion, He Xiu casually clothed himself and bent down to kiss Jian Yan's forehead. "Go take a bath first. I'll continue making lunch."

Jian Yan: "..."

She glanced at the time. There were still several minutes until 2:00PM...

Luckily, He Xiu was very proficient at preparing the cuisine. Jian Yan only had to wait half an hour before lunch was finally served. He Xiu served Jian Yan a bowl as he said to her, "Do you remember when you mentioned inviting Aunt Jiang and your mother over to share a meal?"