Chapter 13: It's Not Easy - Earning money is the best entertainment.

Lin Zhen and Tang Zheng walked to a nearby restaurant.

"There's another Western-style restaurant up ahead, and their food is pretty good. How about we go there to eat?" Lin Zhen proposed.

Especially considerate, Tang Zheng said, "Wherever you like to eat is fine with me."

Lin Zhen coughed and asked him, "Did your family also force you to go on a blind date?"

"Yes." Mentioning this, Tang Zheng felt rather helpless. "I really don't know what they're being anxious about."

...Eh. With your type of circumstances, shouldn't your family be worried? After thinking this, Lin Zhen ruefully said, "It truly isn't easy."

Tang Zheng also seemed to be rather touched and said to her, "You as well."

Between the two of them, a kind of camaraderie suddenly arose that felt similar to the feeling of forming an alliance when the world falls into an apocalyptic state.

"Oh, that's right. I still don't know how I should address you?"

After Lin Zhen heard him say this, she also just recalled that the two of them seemed to not have introduced themselves to one another. "I am Lin Zhen." She took out a business card case from her bag as she said this and drew out a business card to hand over to him.

Tang Zheng took the proffered business card and glanced at it. The tip of his brow lightly rose. "Zhen Guo Studio. Isn't that the studio of the very famous manhua artist, Tang Zhi?"

"Yes."

Tang Zheng smiled at her. "Chief Lin is not only stunning, her career development is also very good."

Lin Zhen also smiled and said, "You're too kind."

"I'm Tang Zheng, He Xiu's best friend." He also passed over his business card to Lin Zhen as he said this. "I am very happy to make your acquaintance."

Lin Zhen looked at his title——Tang Shi Company, Deputy Head. He really was a Master from a rich family. "Being acquainted with Head Tang is my honor."

Tang Zheng laughed softly. "How did we get to talking about business?"

Lin Zhen put away his business card and said to him, "Maybe we'll truly have a chance to collaborate in the future?"

Tang Zheng considered this for a moment before saying, "Actually, we have already collaborated before."

Lin Zhen looked at him in slight surprise. "Already collaborated before?"

"Yes." Tang Zheng smiled at her and explained, "In fact, I'm also the person in charge of VOICE. Our studio is in charge of the theme song for the radio drama 《 Satisfactory 》."

Lin Zhen stumbled in shock. "You are the person in charge of VOICE?"

The Deputy Head of a large company was unexpectedly the person in charge of VOICE?

Tang Zheng said, "Haha, it's a little unlike me. VOICE is merely a club I made in univesity. After graduating, we were unwilling to disband, so I began to operate it as a business. I didn't think that its development to date would be very good."

It was probably because they were uneasy over him never relinquishing this studio that his family felt he was not engaging in honest work, so they arranged blind dates for him.

As Lin Zhen had frequently listened to the concerts they had arranged, she knew about VOICE's growth and history. At this time, she suddenly reacted and somewhat excitedly looked at Tang Zheng. "Then do know Nan Si?"