Chapter One

Tyler Pinion huffed as he finished his last e-mail of the day. Vicki his secretary eased into his office and poised as she leaned into the doorway, "Ready for a hot weekend?"

Tyler's face shot up to her. He nervously laughed as he took in the view of her, "Hhh... Hot...?"

"Yeah, its like going to be ninety nine  degrees or something." She bit her bottom lip as she tried to keep up her sexy pose.

"Yeah.. Right.." Tyler eased up from his desk to grab his belongings to leave. He gulped as Vicki leaned across his desk, giving him a full view of her breast. "Vicki.. What are you doing?"

She giggled at his shyness, "Just relax. I know you want me. I feel the same way."

Tyler eased up away from his desk, "Vicki, you are a very attractive woman, but I can't. I'm married and so are you."

She rolled her eyes as she sat on his desk with crossed legs , "My husband doesn't mind. As long as he gets to watch."

"My wife definitely cares. It would hurt her deeply if I cheated."

Vicki sighed as she turned her legs to his direction. "Well if you watched me, it's not cheating. Have a seat and enjoy the show."

Tyler's brow wrinkled as she slid off her thong and spread her legs. She moaned as she opened her blouse fully, exposing her small but perky breast. Tyler's chest heaved as she slipped her fingers into her folds while she  caressed one of her breast.  Vicki bit her bottom lip as she continued to pleasure herself in front of him. Tyler eased down back into his seat and watched her seduction. His bulge was pressing hard against his pants, but he didn't dare move to make her think he was going to fuck her.

Vicki leaned her head back as her orgasim built, "Mmm.. Tyler.. Do you like watching me?"

His chest continued to heave as he continued to watch, "Yes.."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes". He quickly scolded himself, "Shit! Why did I say that?"

Vicki's breath quickened, "Oh God! I'm cumming so hard! You can fuck me if you want!"

Tyler pressed his eyes, "No.. I can't."

Vicki glared at him as she came down from her high. She slid off of his desk as slip her moist fingers into his shocked mouth, "Mmm.. There ya go.. Just a little taste." Tyler was in shock as he unwilling sucked her juices from her fingers. She then leaned down and kissed his cheek, "Have a good weekend."

Tyler stared straight ahead in shock as he heard her leave, "Holly shit! What just happened?"
*************
Olin tried to keep his attention on the ball field as he waited for his team to take the field. He was having difficulty not laughing at a conversation between two women and a little four year old girl, "Hey aunt Cassi.."

"Yes Sid."

"How come those lumps on your chest are bigger than moms?"

Olin almost spewed the sip of his drink out as he held in a shocked laugh.

Tiffany the mother smacked Sydney's leg, "What have I told you about comparing every ones chest?!"

Sid looked down, "Sorry Mama.."

Olin waited for the aunts response, "Sid, you are too young to worry about such things. Just be a kid. Trust me."

Sid shrugged without a care, "Mkay."

After another thirty minutes of waiting for the last batter to hit the ball. Sid started to do her potty dance in front of her mom on the bleachers, "I really have to go!"

"I just took you!"

Sid whined as she bounced, "That was pee pee..  This is a poop!"

Tiffiany covered her face, "Unbelievable."

"I'll take her."

Olin cut his eyes over to Aunt Cassi. He held his breath as she turned around to grab her purse. She was tall, slim, and had big firm breast. Her white t-shirt stopped about an inch right above her short but modest skort, showing her perfect flat, slightly tanned stomach. His breath shook as she shyly cut her eyes to him as she noticed him looking at her. She blushed and tucked a lose strand of her long brown hair behind her ear as she looked away and offered Sid her hand to hold as they walked. He couldn't help but watch her perfect backside as she walked her niece to the restroom. His cock twitched as he watched two dads checking her out and chuckling after one of them made a whispered joke.

His attention was pulled as he heard Tiffany speak, "Sorry about Sids question earlier. She's becoming obsessed with appearances already."

Olin chuckled as he continued to look in the direction of the restroom, "They always have perfect timing for the most uncomfortable questions."

"That's the damn truth! It's like they have a radar or public announcement warning going off in their head." Tiffany turned her smile to him as she finished her sentence. It eased as she noticed Olin was staring at something. She followed his gaze and smirked at her discovery and quietly thought, "Oh Cassi, you don't even ask for it, but you have this whole ball field in the palm of you hand."
*************
Did you like the first chapter?

Will Tyler cheat?

Is Olin wrong to check out Cassi?

Did Sid really have to go poop?