Chapter Eleven

Tyler sighed as a frustrated Vicki tried to arouse him, "What is wrong? Why can't you get hard?"

Tyler rolled off of the bed and pulled up his pants, "This was a mistake. I should have never slept with you, worked with you, or known you."

Vicki purses her lips, "What is so fucking special about Cassandra?"

*********

Olin crossed his arms as he watched Cassandra window shop, "Hey! Can we get her this?"

Olin strutted over and wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into the window, "If you want, but why are you buying Vicki a gift?"

She turned around and sighed, "Vicki is hurting inside, she needs to feel beautiful. I think that's why she needs constant male attention."

Olin couldn't believe this woman, "I.." Cassandra lifted her eye brows for him to finish, "I need you.."

"Right now?"

He feverishly shook his head and kissed her. Cassandra gasped as he grabbed her backside and squeezed. Olin released her and quickly pulled her back to their car, (not the same one Tyler threw up in). Olin opened the door and gently pushed her in.  She moaned as he pulled off her dress and watched as he gently but quickly kissed her breast. As he kissed her, he roughly released his throbbing member, and sighed as  he eased her down on to it. They both looked at one another with strained faces as she rode him. Olin's face became more strained as he grabbed her perfect backside and lifted her up and down. Cassandra released a deep moan, "Olin... mmmm.."

He quickly gasped at her voice as she throbbed around him, "I... I.. Ohhh.. Shiiitt.."

Cassandra leaned her head back as he pulled her to him as he came inside her. It was quite until Cassandra spoke, "Olin.. I need to go to a drug store."

He pulled her away to look at her, "Why? Are you okay?"

"Yes, but I need a plan B pill. I'm not on birth control."

She slightly shifted when she felt him twitch inside her, "Oh God.. I want you so bad.."

"But.. You just had me.."

Olin started to pump into her again since he was already hard again, "No., I want all of you.. I want you as mine. I'm not going to share you."

Her mouth dropped open, "Olin, what are you saying?"

"I'm not giving you back. I..."

Cassandra opened her tear filled eyes, "No Olin.. Don't..."

"I love you..Oh thank God I said it!"

Cassandra cried as she came, "Oh God!"

Olin whispered as he bucked, "Tell me the truth, you want me... You love me..

She leaned forward and held on to his shoulders while he buried his face in between her bouncing chest, "Yes! Oh God yes! But Tyler..?"

Olin growled as he kissed her, "I know you still love him.. I know..."

Cassandra kissed him as she rocked on his lap, "Do you want a baby?"'She then thought, "What are you saying?"

Olin pounded faster, "Oh God yes! I want you.. Please, don't take  the pill. Just see what happens.."

Cassandra came again as she nodded, "Okay.. I want all of you too."

Olin squirmed as he pulsates deep inside her. Cassandra sighed with delight as she felt him spilling into her. She had never been so careless, but it felt so good!

************
Sorry for the small chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it.