Chapter Six

"Oh Olin... Guess what..!"

Olin rolled his eyes as he face Vicki, "Hmm.. The government is forcing you to wear a chastity belt for the sake of humanity?"

"Ha.. Ha.. No, Casandra has finally given up. I win."

Olin reached for her throat but stopped when he saw her fear, "Win? You're a fucking pathetic loser. Don't ever compare yourself with her, you'll always come up short."

Vicki was stunned, "You should be thanking me."

"Why would you say that?"

Vicki smirked as she walked towards him, "She agreed to come along for the weekend."

Olin gave her a suspicious glare, "How did you talk Tyler into sharing her?"

She sighed and crossed her arms, "I told him, that you usually only watched, but this was a anything goes weekend. For everyone."

Olin chuckled, "And he fell for it?"

"What do you mean? You won't sleep together. You both don't have the guts, but don't worry. Tyler and I will put on a show you two won't forget."

Olin leaned closer into her face, "We will see."

Vicki was puzzled by his comment as she thought, "He wouldn't really fuck her, would he?"

***********
Casandra held her breath as Tyler picked up her bags and placed them in his trunk. He leaned in to kiss her on the mouth but she turned her face. He stopped but leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you for doing this."

She slowly looked to him, "Your okay with me sleeping with her husband?"

He slightly scoffed, "No, he only watches."

"Then why am I coming along if I..." She stopped her sentence when she noticed Tyler's facial expression. It was pure jealousy.

Tyler swallowed a feeling of dread and glared at her, "Let's get going."

Casandra pressed her eyes and sighed. The drive was a long three silent hours. Casandra gulped as they pulled up to the beach resort. When they arrived, they had a personal escort to their shared suite. Casandra felt as though she was going to throw up when Vicki answered the door beaming, "Hello Tyler! And you must be Casandra."

"Who else would I be?"

Tyler's eyes widened as he looked to Casandra. He then turned back to a fuming Vicki, "It was a long drive."

Vicki shrugged and turned away, "Follow me. My husband wants to meet you both."

Casandra nervously looked around as she studied the suite for a quick escape route if needed. She then turned her attention to Vicki's voice, "Meet my husband Olin Richman."

Casandra's eyes widened at a confident Olin as he stepped to them. She watched as he shook a nervous Tyler's hand. He smirked as he turned to her and kissed her hand. She shook her head in disbelief, "Olin?"

Tyler snapped his face to Casandra's, "You two know each other?"

Casandra's mouth moved but no words could escape, "Umm.." Tyler looked pissed as he waited for her answer. She turned to Olin, "Can I talk to you.. In
Private?" Olin chuckled as he tucked her arm in his and led her to the next room. Casandra's chest heaved as she tried to stay calm, "Why are you here Olin?"

"Let me explain..."

Casandra stepped away, "Did you know about her? Wanting my husband?"

Olin sighed, "Yes and no. Vicki has a twisted outlook on sex."

"Why did you ask for me to come here?"

Olin stepped towards her and gently grasped her hand, "Because, I care very much about you. I know this is very painful for you. Would you rather her husband be an uncaring stranger that would fuck you without caring about pleasing you? Or caring about your safety or feelings?"

Casandra's lip trembled, "You.. Want to sleep with me..?"

Olin tried his best to say it in the best possible way, "Yes. You are by far the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, but I would never make you do anything that you didn't want to. I would never hurt you."

Casandra had a lone tear ease down her face, "Then stop this."

Olin caressed her cheeks, "I will explain everything before the weekend is over, I promise. Please, trust me. Do you trust me?"

Casandra gently closed her eyes and whispered, "Yes."

"Do you want to make him pay for hurting you?"

She kept her eyes closed, "Yes."

"Do you want him to regret ever wanting Vicki?"

She opened her cold eyes to his, "Yes."

***********

Casandra and Olin walked back into the living room to find Tyler and Vicki hugging one another as they giggled. They looked nervous when they entered but turned to shock when Olin easily placed his arm around Casandra and smiled. Tyler looked to Casandra and then Tyler, "Everything okay?"

Olin turned to Casandra and tip her chin up to his gaze and smiled, "Never better." Cassandra was lost in his handsome features. Tyler didn't realize his anger until he noticed his clenched fist, but this is what he wanted; right?

**********
Did you like the chapter?

What's going to happen next?

Who's going to break first?