Chapter Twenty Four

Olin watched Cassandra as she entered his new apartment. It was big of course, and professionally decorated. She quickly looked to her hand as he gently grasped it and lead her to the unfinished nursery. She slowly walked past him and studied the room. It seemed already perfect. "This is nice.." She had sadness in her eyes as she thought, "I wish I could give her this.."

Olin stepped to the front of her and studied her hurt expression, "Hey.. You okay?"

She nodded as she looked down, "Yes, I'm just tired."

"Here, why don't you lay down and rest?"

Cassandra easily let him lead her to his bedroom. He had a massive king size bed that was calling her name. She bit her bottom lip as she turned to him, "I.." He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows, "I usually sleep with less clothing."  He gulped as his amused expression disappeared. "Actually, a lot less clothing."

"SSS.. Sure.. Okay.."

Cassandra was amused by his nervousness, as she started to undress, "Ya don't mind?"

He nervously shook his head as he watched her pluck open her blouse. Even though she had a nice size bump, Olin could feel his excitement growing. Before he knew it, she was standing before him in just her underwear, "That's better.. I can't be comfortable when I sleep in clothes." He watched as she then tipped toed to his bed and laid flat on her back. She smiled as she stretched against the soft bed covers. She chuckled as she felt Jackson move. She leaned her head up and wiggled her index finger, "Commer.." Olin was in a trance as he sat on the bed next to her. She smiled and placed his warm hand on her belly. He eagerly waited, his eyebrows shot up in amazement when he felt Jackson kick against Cassandra's belly.

He turned his smile to her observing face, "That was..."

"Amazing." She continued to study his features, "I know.." Olin couldn't take it anymore and leaned down and kissed her. Cassandra pushed her better judgment aside and kissed him back. Olin tried his best to control himself, but was finding it difficult. Cassandra pressed her eyes as he feverishly kissed her neck, "Do you really want to sleep with me?"

He leaned up over her in disbelief, "Of course I do? What man wouldn't?"

She tilted her head to the side, "This is just enjoying each other's company. Okay?"

Olin was a little hurt, but wanted her bad enough he agreed, "I really would like to.."

"Fuck me.."

"Is that what you want?"

Cassandra quickly nodded, "Please, I haven't been with anyone since you."

He smiled at her, "Me either.."

Cassandra chuckled as he leaned back down and kissed her. It seemed all of her senses were increased due to her pregnancy hormones. Every kiss and touch felt ten times better or stronger. Olin moaned as he leaned up over her, and slipped in between her high raised legs. Cassandra threw her head as she tilted his hips up in quick motions as he bucked, "Oh God.." was all that she could whisper.

Olin's mouth dropped open as he heaved, "Ffuucckk.. I'm trying not to cum.."

Cassandra dug her nails into one of his legs as she almost cried, "Oh please... I need this so bad..."

Olin closed his eyes and moaned from her words. They seem to make it harder for him to keep control. Cassandra's breathing became faster as she arched her back, "So close Olin.."

He smiled at her pleasure and gently grasped a swollen breast and bucked faster. She moaned loudly and her whole body shook as she came. Olin kept up his same speed to make it last as long as he could, but to his surprise, her orgasim seem to have no end as her body milked him dry.

Olin moaned with his hips pressed as close as they could be inside her, with his head back, "Oh fuck... Oooohhh Fuuucckkk.."

Cassandra gasped as she felt her second orgasim when he spasmed deep inside her.

Olin heaved with closed eyes for a moment before he could move. Cassandra lightly touched his hand that rested on her breast. Her thumb affectionately rubbed the top of it, "Hey.." He slowly opened his eyes to her, "You okay?"

He sighed and nodded, "I think we just made another baby.."

She chuckled, "How so?"

He smirked, "I came so hard, it bypassed Jackson and went straight to your ovaries.."

Cassandra covered her face as she laughed, "Oh no.. We do have a major problem then."

Olin leaned down over her face and searched her eyes, "I love you.."

She sighed and caressed his cheek, "We'll see."

He turned his lips to her palm and kissed the inside, "You will."

*********
Did you like the chapter?

Did Cassandra give into her enjoyment too soon?

Should Olin have waited?