Chapter Three

Olin sighed as he studied Casandra's social media page. His jaw flexed as he studied her happy pictures with friends, family, and her damn husband. He soon felt guilt for hating a man that he never met. It wasn't fair to hate him. He smirked at his inner voice, "Find a reason, then we can hate him."

Vicki walked by his office and stopped when she noticed him on his lap top. Curiosity got the better of her as she leaned over his shoulder. Her brow wrinkled as she noticed Tyler's picture on Casandra's web page, "Are you cyber stalking my boss?"

Olin quickly slammed the laptop shut and sat quietly still turned away, "Can I not have any privacy? And no, I'm not stalking your boss. Why do you ask?"

"Because he's the man in the photos. Who's page were you looking at?"

Olin sighed to himself, "Ah fuck!"

"Oh! So it's his wife you've been thinking about? Interesting.."

Olin quickly spun around, "So her husband is your next goal? Is that the one you told me about?"

Vicki bit her bottom lip as she smiled, "Oh yeah, what do you think? Handsome, no?"

Olin scoffed as he turned away, "Fucking stay away from him! She.. She doesn't deserve to be hurt by you or him."

Vicki was instantly jealous of the sympathy Olin had towards Casandra, "What does it matter to you? You never cared before?!"

"She's a good person. That's why."

Vicki crossed her arms, "How do you know her?"

"Her niece plays on my T-ball team. She helps her single mother sister out with her. Like I said, she's a good person."

For a moment, Vicki did feel some slight guilt, but her own selfish nature always came into play, "Why do you think about fucking her?"

Olin smirked in a daze, "She fucking beautiful."

She scoffed, "Oh please, let me see her again." Before Olin could protest, Vicki pulled the laptop from his lap and opened it. She studied the younger woman and tried to find every imperfection on her, "Damn it!" , she thought. "Fucking perfect!" She smirked to Olin, "I didn't know you like plain girls. I see nothing special."

Olin burst out laughing, "Keep telling yourself that! Pathetic.."

"Shut up! If you're so perfect yourself, then why hasn't she fucked you? Or does she know how you really are? Mean, distant, and cold?"

Olin sighed as he turned around, "I haven't, because she is in love with her husband. I don't want to ruin her happiness for my own needs."

"I think your afraid. Even though your hung like a bull, your afraid to use it."

He rolled his eyes, "So none of your orgasims were real?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you can make her scream. I bet she's a dead fish in bed, or her husband wouldn't be watching me pleasuring myself after work."

Olin's face went cold and blank, "What did you fucking say?"

Vicki gulped at his demeanor, "I..." Her mouth went dry as he stood and towered over her.

"Keep your God damn nasty hand off of him."

Vicki felt angry tears ease into her eyes, "Nasty? You watched all of those times."

"It was your fucking idea. I never wanted you to fuck other men."

Her chest heaved, "Is that you won't touch me anymore?"

"Yep."

"But, a lot of couples do it.. I know if you just tried it, you would enjoy it."

Olin rolled his eyes as he started to walk away, but stopped as she spoke, "What if I talked Tyler into a swap weekend with Casandra?"

Olin stared off into space, "What?" He slowly turned back to her. "What did you say?"

Vicki slowly approached him, "A swap weekend. I could have Tyler and you could have Casandra."

"And if she said no?"

Vicki's expression turned blank and cold, "I'm going to fuck him with or without your or her permission."

She stepped back as Olin stepped to her, "Why him?"

"I love a challenge."

"Corruption."

She wrinkled her brow, "What?"

"You live to corrupt people who are better than you." Vicki's anger grew as he continued, "Because you want them down on your bottom feeding level."

"I'm not a bottom feeder! I'm fucking hot, and I'm going to put every woman in her place."

Olin squinted angrily at her, "And where is that?"

She smirked an evil smile, "Why, its second."

Olin leaned back as his expression turned to dread as he thought, "Fucking devil."

************
Casandra smiled as she noticed a new friend request on her social media page. She happily accepted Olin as her friend and began to look at his profile. She laughed at some of his goofy profile pictures, but her smile turned to shock when noticed a picture of him walking out of the ocean. His body was amazing.

She felt sudden guilt, and clicked off of his page

She felt sudden guilt, and clicked off of his page. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "No ma'am."

**********
After Vicki was asleep in bed, "Olin found himself staring at Casandra's media page again. He thought about what Vicki had threatened. Casandra doesn't deserve this. He tried to think of a way to keep her marriage safe, but without knowing her husband's integrity, this was going to be a challenge.
*************
Do you like Olin?

Why does Vicki seduce men?

How will she convince Tyler into swapping?

Did you like the chapter?