Chapter Twelve

Cassandra wrinkled her brow as she laid in Olin's arms, "Olin?"

"Hmm?"

"How is this going to work?"

Olin sighed as she leaned up to look at him,  "Move out. We will go from there."

"Where will I go?"

"I'll buy you an apartment."

Cassandra looked away with hurt. He leaned up and touched her cheek, "What?"

"Now I'm turning into the other woman. Your mistress. And.. What about Tyler?"

Olin's expression turned dark, "He had his chance, give me mine."

"Are you sure that you love me?"

Olin smirked, "I would walk down a busy street buck naked to prove it."

Cassandra rolled her eyes, "Show off."

Olin smirked with confidence as he chuckled, "Yep."

She turned and looked to the clock, "We have two hours before I have to go back."

He sighed and pulled her to his chest,  "I just want to hold you."

Cassandra wrinkled her brow as she thought about the future, "What am I going to do?"

*****************

Tyler  sighed as the massive boat pulled up to the dock

Tyler sighed as the massive boat pulled up to the dock. He nervously looked down and studied the roses that he had purchased for her. His heart ached as Olin gently helped Cassandra off and held her hand. Olin could see pain and anger in Tyler's eyes as they approached. He quickly thought, "She doesn't need a scene."

Cassandra stopped as she felt Olin fall behind and looked to him. He smiled a sad smile as he looked to her tear soaked face. Her breath shook as their fingertips slowly pulled away from each other. Olin coldly looked to Tyler as she approached him.

Tyler gently pulled her into a hug, "It's over. Let's go home."

Cassandra looked back to Olin and thought, "No..."

Tyler put his arm around her and kissed her temple, "Lets just forget this happened and we can start over."Cassandra covered her face as she sobbed. Tyler pulled her closer and whispered, "I know. I regret it too..."

Cassandra's turned her shocked face to him in disbelief and thought, "All this for regret?" She looked forward as she then thought, "I don't feel regret. I feel loved."

****************
Tyler smiled as he eased in between the sheets. Cassandra's shifted away as he wrapped his arm around her waist. He kept up busy pursuit as he kissed her neck. She turned to his eager face, "Tyler.. Not tonight.."

"Why?"

She bit her lip, "I'm sore."

His angry eyes searched her face, "That bastard hurt you?!"

She leaned up on her elbow, "No! It's not like that at all! He would never hurt me... Intentionally.."

Tyler pursed his lips, "How many times?"

"How many times what?"

He leaned in closer, "How many times did you fuck him?"

Her voice trembled, "Tyler, I'm not discussing this.."

"Answer me God damn it! How many?!"

Cassandra's lip quivered, "I can't.. Can't remember.. I.. Lost count.."

Tyler jumped from the bed in rage, "Oh my God! What were you thinking?!" Cassandra covered her face as he continued his taunt, "What does it feel like? To be a used whore?"

"Stop it!.. Please.."

Tyler paced as he try to calm down, "Do you love me?"

She snapped her face to him, "Yes... After everything you put me through.."

He stopped dead in his tracks, "Do you love him?"

Cassandra's voice shook as she whispered, "Yes.."

Tyler turned away with pressed eyes, "How could you love someone you just met?"

"I met him at Sids ball game. He's her coach. We were friends, I didn't know that he was Vicki's husband. I swear it."

"You're never to see or talk to him again." He turned his cold face to her, "Understand?"

"Is Vicki's still going to be your secretary?"

He rolled his eyes, "No! I'm transferring her off of my floor."

Cassandra looked down as she tried to think, "What happens now?"

He carelessly shrug, "Honestly, I don't know."
She jumped as he jerked his pillow from the bed and headed towards the living room.

Cassandra gently closed her eyes and laid down. Her eyes went to her phone as it buzzed. It was Olin.

"Are you Okay?"

Cassandra looked towards the living room and then back to her phone, "Don't forget me Olin."
She hit send and waited.

He immediately responded, "What do you mean?"

She didn't respond.

It buzzed again, "Cassandra? Answer me."

She didn't respond.

"Cassandra! Don't do this!"

She cried as she blocked his number. "I'm sorry Olin, I'm going to try. For better or for worse.."

It definitely got worse.

************
How did you like the chapter?

Don't hate me for writing it.

What will happen next?