Chapter Fifteen

"Tragedy:  a play dealing with tragic events and having an unhappy ending, especially one concerning the downfall of the main character."

Like I said, this is not your typical love story.. This your third warning...

***************

Vicki huffed as she boxed up her belongings from her desk, "You're making a mistake Tyler.."

Tyler crossed his arms and leaned against his desk, "Way too late for that revelation."

"So, Cassandra left your ass? Figures.."

Tyler pursed his lips, "I guess you will be served divorce papers soon too."

She carelessly shrugged, "Nope." She continued to pack up her desk.

"Why wouldn't he?!"

"Because Tyler, I threatened to ruin his brothers little happy home. He's protecting them by keeping up my lifestyle."

"How do you sleep at night?"

She chuckled as she turned to him, "Like a baby."

Tyler couldn't believe he had fallen for the monster standing before him, "How could you ruin his brothers life?"

She sighed with delight as she picked up the box and walked towards him, "Olin caught me fucking his brother. He threatened to leave me, so I told him I would break up His nephews happy home. His brother never cheated anymore as long as Olin kept his mouth shut."

"He could just deny it."

She tilted her head to the side, "Hard to deny a video, especially that was taped in your brother in laws apartment. The real kicker is him busting in and not telling you about it. I would say, he is just as guilty."

Tyler hated Olin, but admired him for his selflessness. "He won't give up Cassandra."

"Don't talk about her in front of me.. Again.."

He roughly grabbed her arm as she walked away, "Who else knows about this?"

"If you're feeling all noble, forget it! See if you can live with yourself after breaking up a home with kids."

Tyler released her arm as he took a step away, "Why his brother?"

"I have my reasons. Just for me to know."

He stood silently as he watched her leave. He rubbed his mouth as he thought, "Cassandra, you deserve to be happy."

*********
Cassandra smiled as she stood under the warm water. Her eyes eased open as she heard Olin pull open the shower door, "Olin?"

He smirked as he went to the opposite side and turned on his shower head. He moaned with delight as the water hit his skin. Cassandra studied him over her shoulder as he continued to shower. She turned around, but caught herself glancing back over to his fit, well hung body. She pressed her eyes as she turned away and turned off her side of the shower and tipped toed out of the shower. Olin smiled as he looked over his shoulder and watched her leave frustrated.

************
After dinner, Olin was pleased when Cassandra snuggled next to him as they watched television together. As time went on, Cassandra became more and more relaxed. Olin noticed in the corner of his eye, Cassandra was studying his face. He turned and smiled to her, "What is it Cass?"

She tried to keep her breathing under control as she leaned up and kissed him. Olin was shocked at first but eased into it. He made sure that he stayed at her pace. Cassandra moaned as the hand that caressed her face, now gently rested on her hip and was pulling her closer. Olin eased off his pulling as she placed her hand on his chest to keep him at bay. He broke their kiss and pressed his forehead to hers, "I'm not going too fast am I?"

"No.. That was nice."

"You know I want you, but I'll wait. No pressure."

She smiled and kissed him again.

***********

After a week of spending time together, Olin leaned up on his elbow as he looked down on a nervous Cassandra. She closed her eyes as he stroked the tip of his nose along her jaw line and neck, while he unbuttoned her blouse. He whispered against her neck, "Just tell me to stop, and I will." Cassandra nodded with a wrinkled brow as she tried to stay calm. Olin felt her stomach jump as his fingertips fluttered on her skin as they traveled downward.

Cassandra gasped and bucked as his fingers slipped in, "Olin..?"

He moaned as he kept up His movements, "Do I need to stop?"

She threw back her head, "Don't stop., I want .. I.."

He lightly kissed her as he whispered against her neck, "Just tell me.."

"I want you.. Please..."

Olin smiled as he leaned up and quickly undressed. Cassandra held him back for a moment as he laid on top of her. He slowed down and gently laid his bare chest on to hers. They kissed which seemed like forever. Cassandra finally bucked her hips up to him. He groaned as he held back, "Are you sure about this?"

All she could do was nod and kiss him. Olin prayed to himself that it wasn't too soon. Cassandra sighed as he eased into her. He leaned up over her with a strained face as he bucked. She smirked at his distress, "How does that feel?"

He almost came as he answered, "Amazing..."

She leaned up on one elbow and pulled him into a kiss while raising her legs. Olin pulled away as he placed both hands on the bottom of her backside and pounded. He watched as her eyes rolled before throwing her head back as she came. Olin leaned his head down as he followed while he stroked in and out, "Ffffffuuuuccckkk.." His breath heaved as his groin spasmed inside her.

Cassandra smiled in her sleep as she laid on Olin's chest. Olin stared at the ceiling as he fought sleep. He smirked as he kept playing their love making over and over in his head.

***********
Did you like the chapter?

How will Tyler make Cassandra happy?

What do you think about the tragedy warning?