|2|

"AJJJJJJ!! You look fine hurry upp!"Alexa just about threw a tantrum from the other room.

"Alright alright calm your botox!"I threw my arms up in defense as I dragged my suitcase out of my room. She rolled her eyes, clearly sick of me teasing her about how she looked like her lips had botox injections even though they didn't.

"Are you ready now?"She stood waiting. I nodded and started to head out if our apartment. We lived in San Fransisco so driving to LA isn't an unbearable distance plus we save money.

I locked the door and we headed out of our apartment building. "LA here we come!!"I cheered.

"Wowww, someone is feeling better."She gave me a look of shock. U shrugged. I was still heart broken, but I love road trips.

I put my suitcase in our trunk and got into the driver seat. I was better at listening to directions than giving them most of the time so I'm driving the first half. On hour three, we're switching.

"Food?"
"Check."
"Energy drinks?"
"Check."
"GPS?"
"Check."
"Sanity?"
"Uhhh, looks like we forgot it."

We laughed as we always do. I started the car and got out to the street.

"Alright take a left to Riverside."She instructed me.

I put Robbers by The 1975 on to help me relax. She gave me a few more directions before we got to a highway that we'd be on for a while.

"By the way, this is the most dressed up I've seen you in a while. I have to say I'm pleased."She turned to look at my outfit.

I was wearing black ripped shorts, a black crop top with red roses, vans, and my blond hair in a messy ponytail. I also did my makeup which really was only dark red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara.
(That's just how I picture her, you guys can make her however you want.)

"Thank you ma'am, I have to say though. It feels really good, I feel 5% more myself."I said with a real smile. I kept my eyes on the road as I watched the other cars passed. I always wondered what everyone in those cars were thinking, where they were going, how they felt.

"AHH I LOVE THIS SONG!!"Alexa screamed almost making me veer in a different direction.

"OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME DON'T DO THAT!!"I yelled, I would've died at the wheel....I would've died at the wheel. God, if that happened it would be the craziest thing ever. Everyone would be in such shock. All because of a small scare.

"You ok?"Alexa asked me, I guess she could tell what I was thinking. I simply nodded.

You never know what will happen. Everything can change in seconds.
Just like we did..