|7|

Give it up
Oh baby just give it away
She don't ever wanna stop
Never wanna stop doin her thing

I was in the middle of dancing to this song when I felt two hands on my shoulders. I nearly screamed from the sudden contact.

"Sorry!! I have a break, wanna dance?"Mitchel shouted over the music. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to where christian, Alexa, and this guy who I assume was Clinton were.

"Found her!! Clinton, this is Aurora!! Aurora, this is Clinton!!"Mitchel introduced me. Alexa immediately looked at me in shock that he called me Aurora while Clinton was smiling.

"Nice to meet you, everyone calls me A.J though!!"I shook hands with him.

"Oh ok got it!! Thanks for being here, it means a lot to us!!"He thanked me. I felt Mitchel move slightly closer to me which honestly made me laugh.

"So, have you been to many parties?"Mitchel said while going back to dancing.

"Some in high school yeah, they're fun. What about you?"I replied while sipping the drink I had gotten, it was iced tea nobody panic.

"I've been to some clubs here and there, I enjoy the vibe."He said before a new song came on. He looked rather excited about it.

"This is one of my favorite songs of ours, it's called Okay. I love playing it live. Get ready to jump!!"He shouted with a huge smile on his face. His face was a bit red because of the heat in here, plus he was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I smiled when he started to sing the lyrics.

He really had an amazing voice. "JUMP JUMP JUMP!! OKAY!! OKAY!! DIRTY HABITS WELL YOU DON'T SAY, DON'T SAY!! I GOT DIRTY IN MY OWN VEINS!! COBAIN!! TRY TO STOP ME I'M LIKE NO WAY, NO WAY! YEAH!"He yelled at the top of his lungs while never breaking eye contact with me. We both started jumping like crazy, I wish I knew the lyrics. I was smiling like an idiot when he grabbed my hands and did a little spin.

"You really know how to party Aurora damn!! Those moves!!"He teased, I rolled my eyes and gave him a playful shove. Normally I'd be upset about how I was acting with him, but I felt too happy to even be heart broken right now.

Alexa gave me a smile from where she was dancing with Christian, christian noticed and waved. I laughed and waved back. Mitchel looked over to see what was up. He gave a simple nod to Christian.

"I'm gonna get a drink, do you wanna come?"He asked, I nodded. He once again took my hand and guided me out of the crowd. He only let go when we got the the beverage table.

"So what's your story?"I asked him now that we could have a conversation without losing our voices.

"Well, if you couldn't already tell by our accents we were born in Australia. We moved here not too long ago to keep making music. We have five ep's, one LP, and an album. Uh, I can't think of much else right now. I'm tired and had an edible about 4 hours ago that's apparently still messing with my brain."He chuckled at the last part as did I. I slowly nodded trying to process what he said. When you're at a party it's hard to think straight, for me at least.

"Want a beer?"He asked while pulling one out of a cooler.

"I don't typically drink but sure why not."I shrugged, he handed me one and closed it up.

"Are you okay with people who do drugs and drink?"He said a little nervously.

"Yeah of course, some of my friend's back home used to. I just never did, why?"I tilted my head in confusion. His shoulders instantly relaxed.

"Oh, I kinda smoke a lot and drink. I'm not violent or anything, just lots of anxiety and things that I need to relieve. I was hoping it wouldn't brother you, you're really cool Aurora. I'm glad we met."He leaned against the wall smiling. I blushed once again.

"I get, I've had my fair share of mental issues. I'm glad we met too."I returned the compliment. We stood there just smiling for a few seconds.

"Okay! We now need to get back to more important parts of the video, everyone on the dance floor. Alexa we're shooting your parts right now." The director interrupted our moment.

"I've gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow?"Mitchel said once everything quieted down.

"Totally, good luck."I smiled.

"Thanks, you too!"He gave me a quick hug.

That hug. His shirt. The cologne. That's the cologne I smelled in the hallway. Ugh great now he's even more attractive.

I really don't wanna catch feelings..