|3|

"Lex!! Ugh, Lexxxxx!! Wake up, we're here!!"I violently shook Alexa. She didn't move. I let out a loud huff, honestly I'm hungry to get revenge on her for scaring me 6 hours ago so I may as well just...honk the horn. I'm evil.

I smirked and pressed down on the middle of the wheel as hard as I could. The car let out a long honk, instantly making her wake up in a panicked state.

"HAH!! GOTCHA!!"I laughed hysterically while she groaned into her pillow.

"You're the worst..wait are we here!? A.J!! You were supposed to let me drive the other half so you could sleep!!"She suddenly became wide awake when she looked out at the hotel.

"Eh, you were sleeping and you need it more than me. I'm tired though so I wanna hurry up and get to our room."I shrugged, not really caring now that we were here.

"Even though I just said you're the worst literally a minute ago, you're the best. Let's get you to bed."She gave me a quick hug and got out.

I went inside to check in while she offered to carry everything in. "Hello welcome to Beach Ball Resort how may I help you?"The lady at the front desk asked me and I kid you not it took every ounce of strength in my body not to laugh at the name of the hotel.

"Hi I have a room under the name of Mansour, we're checking in."I smiled as nicely as I could while being this tired.

"Oh! You're here with the Chase Atlantic music video cast correct?"She typed in a few things on her computer.

"Yes, well my friend is. She's outside right now."I explained, she nodded and typed in one more thing.

"Alrighty, room 465 on floor 8. That whole floor is for people part of the video so don't hold back on being friendly."She handed me a regular key as well as a key card. I thanked her and turned to go back out to Alexa but she was already coming in with all our stuff on a cart.

Lucky for us, all we had were two suitcases and a cooler. I explained to her how the whole floor was kind of ours as we walked to the elevator.

"Wow, this is some production. I feel special."She said with wide eyes. I nodded while yawning. It was almost 2am.

As we walked down the hall to our room, I could smell some guy's cologne who must have walked down the hall a few minutes prior and the loud thumping of music. It smelled really good honestly, cologne is great I wish girl's deodorant was that nice.

(True facts^^)

Alexa unlocked our hotel room door, the second the door opened my whole face nearly fell apart from shock.

It.
Was.
LUXURIOUS!!

I'm talking marble floor, king sized bed, nearly a whole kitchen, balcony, huge windows to see the city skyline, I was speechless.

"Holy.. Fucking..shit.."I spit out. I glanced at Alexa to see she had the same reaction as me.

"Can we live here please holy hell!?"She suddenly squealed and started looking at everything. I pulled our stuff in the rest of the way and closed the door.

"WOAH!! THE BATHROOM!!"She shouted from the other room, I hurried to see and god help me it was gorgeous.

Marble counter, vanity, a shower, a fucking jacuzzi bathtub with a TV, and two sinks.

"We are gonna have the time of our life, god damn."I tried to take it all in. Then the reality that I was beyond tired hit.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed, we both should. Which side of the bed do you want?"I asked her while going to find my toiletries.

"Left side."

I found my things and got ready in that beautiful bathroom. I felt like a princess being here. I hadn't been in a place this nice since me and Joey's 2 year anniversary...

I sighed. I'm too tired to be sad right now.

I spit out my toothpaste and left the bathroom. "Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight, I'll be on the other side soon in a minute so don't get startled."Alexa said from the closet. I yelled an 'okay'.

The bed was probably the best part so far, it was the most comfortable thing to ever exist. It took the shape of my bodies every move, nothing could top this bed. Ever.

A few hazy thoughts later I was asleep.