|27|

"Mitchel!! Mitchel wake up!!"I heard Christian's voice in my head. I felt slight movement next to me.

"What? Don't wake her up."Mitchel replied groggily. I opened my eyes so he wouldn't have to whisper. Christian looked concerned.

"Don't flip, Mellissa is here."He said carefully. Mitchel's eyes widened and he sat up a bit. Who's Mellissa?

"Like, here here?!"He exclaimed. Kras nodded. I saw stress spread across Mitchel's face. He turned to me, his eyes softened a bit.

"I didn't expect this at all. But Mellissa is my ex girlfriend, the one who cheated on me."He explained. I gasped.

"We don't like her."Kras added making me internally chuckle. Mitty huffed and got out of the bunk. I followed figuring I should probably make myself visible to her.

Kras left to go talk to her. I turned to Mitchel while he was putting his shirt on. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. I don't know why she's here but it'll be fine."I put my hand on his arm and pulled him in closer. His body relaxed.

"Okay."He half smiled. I gave him a quick hug before he went out to the front of the bus to see her. I snuck into the bathroom to look more presentable.

"How've you been babe?"I overheard her say. I quietly scoffed. I redid my mascara and headed out. Clinton gave me a look of "beware".

When I stepped into the room her eyes immediately scanned my body. "Hello."She greeted me with an unreadable tone. As usual I'll be friendly.

"Hi!"I smiled. Mitchel grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I sensed she didn't like the body contact.

"This is A.J my.."He started to introduce me til realizing our relationship didn't have much of a label. This is where I come in.

"We're best friends with some romance."I quickly filled in. She slowly nodded. I took the chance to notice her appearance.

She had light brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and a septum ring. Her figure was the same as mine; slim and lanky. She was wearing a light bit of makeup with a low cut tank top and shorts. I didn't know what to make of her, she didn't seem too bad but the boys don't like her and they don't just go around hating everyone. I mean I definitely don't like her since she cheated.

"Gotcha...um anyway. I came here to talk to you. Catch up on things. Alone."She glanced at me while saying the last part. He didn't seem to be too keen on the idea but I didn't want to start anything.

"Oh! I was actually just leaving, I'll see you a little later Mitty. Text me."I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek goodbye. You think I'm not claiming my territory? Even though we aren't dating I'm still gonna try and have him as mine. I'll fight.

"I will, be careful."He smiled at me, I could tell he was worried but he trusted me. I flashed another smile before getting out the door. I was wearing slides. I have no fucking idea where I'm going.

Ya know what? I'll call my mom. See how it's going.

I pulled out my phone and pressed her contact. "Hey sweetheart! I was about to call you tonight to check in, how's everything?"She asked. I felt a burst of happiness hearing her voice.

"Things are good. I told Mitchel about Joey last night. Touring is still incredible."I updated her on the past day. I started walking around a bit within distance of the bus.

"I'm happy you're back, I love having you here but you belong there. Sylvia is the same, still stable. Doctors still have hope she's going to wake up soon."She said back. I felt some relief.