|4|

"A.J!! I'm going to the costume designers room, do you wanna come?"Alexa came in to tell me.

It was 1pm the next day. We weren't filming til tonight because the whole music video has to be at night so for now we're getting ready. "Yeah sure."I got up from bed.

I grabbed a black and blue tie dye tank top along with shorts. I quickly got dressed and did my makeup. "Oh actually let's get brunch first, I'm starving."She suggested.

I finished and grabbed my phone on the way out. "Are you excited?"I asked her, remembering the smell of cologne last night from this hallway. It was gone now.

"Very, I'm nervous but ecstatic. What about you?"She pressed the elevator button. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm only in the party scenes but parties are fun so I'm looking forward to it. It'll take my mind off things."I admitted. I can't lie, I really was excited about it. I've always liked the aesthetic of parties and to be part of one will be fun.

"You definitely need that, OOH!! PANCAKES!!"She pointed at when we got to the lobby. I laughed and made my way over to the food.

After a few minutes of decision making, I got a waffle with some fruit and cocoa pebbles. I found Alexa and sat down.

"I got you coffee. You're welcome."She pushed a coffee cup in my direction making my eyes light up.

"Bless your heart."I picked up the cup and put it up to my mouth. As I was putting it down, a guy with shoulder length blonde hair and tan skin came over to our table.

"Hey, are you Alexa?"He asked me. I laughed and shook my head.

"No, but she is."I motioned to the actual Alexa. He smiled widely.

"I'm Christian, I play lead guitar in Chase Atlantic. It's so great to meet you!! And you are?"He shook hands with Alexa and then turned to me.

"I'm A.J, I'm her best friend as well as an extra in the party scene."I explained my position.

"Oh how lovely!! Well thank you both for being here, this is my phone number if you need anything."He put a napkin down on the table with some numbers. I glanced over at Alexa who looked totally engrossed in his presence.

"See you later, love."He said only to Alexa with a wink. My jaw almost dropped when he walked away. We stared at each other in disbelief.

"Lex...he totally just flirted with you. Oh my god, this is gonna be great."I smiled, meanwhile she was still wide eyed.

"I bet he just calls everyone love..I'm not getting my hopes up. He is really attractive though..his hair looks so soft. Okay I need to stop."She stared in his direction. She was absolutely dazed, I had never seen her have they type of reaction to a guy before.

"Earth to Lex."I teased, her gaze snapped back to me. She awkwardly cleared her throat with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my waffle.

"Anyway, I know you're not looking for any relationship but all I'm gonna say is there are two more members of the band."She hinted. I sighed but a smile managed to creep onto my face.

I was far from ready for a new relationship, finding someone to replace Joey will be the hardest thing ever. If I'm gonna be in a new relationship, the guy has to understand why I am the way I am.
My heart is still broken of course. But it's been 6 months, I should start trying to see other people.

"Well, maybe I'll find one I like."