|31|

"Baby?"
"Babe.."
"Aurora?"
"Baby girl?"
"Okay WAKEY WAKEY PRINCESS!"

"HUH?!"I shot up in shock only to be faced with a hard slam into the ceiling, realizing I was in Mitchel's bunk. I heard him gasp.

"Oh shit, I tried to wake you up before that. Sorry."He grabbed my head to make sure I was okay. I started laughing really hard at the whole incident, he kept holding my head in concern.

"I'm okay don't worry love."I chuckled and pecked his cheek. He sighed.

"So anyway I woke you up because the boys and I have an interview today."He started playing with my hair, my eyes widened in surprise. I hadn't known about this.

"Really?! That's so cool!"I exclaimed, he smiled at how much I cared for their career. I booped his nose for some reason, I just had the urge.

"Get ready munchkin, we leave in an hour."He pressed a kiss to my cheek and slipped out of the bunk to go get ready himself. I tiredly sighed, but got up a few minutes later.

This is gonna be weird but, since I'm his girlfriend and I'm going to be with them at the interview I wanna look good. I feel like I have to look good next to him since he's so good looking himself, I wanna seem put together.

I pulled out a light pink spaghetti strapped dress with tiny white polka dots stopping at my mid thigh, I put it on with a black leather jacket and black block heeled ankle boots. I felt badass.

"Woah."Mitchel eyed me. He was wearing a blue jean jacket with a plain white shirt underneath along with his signature black jeans which was a given. I playfully winked and walked to the fridge we had. I grabbed a water as well as some cereal from the cabinet.

I ate the Frosted Flakes dry since we didn't have any milk right now. "Guys we gotta get milk."I announced. We didn't get to grocery shop too often.

"Hey so, we need to talk about our relationship."Mitchel sat down in front of me, my heart stopped when he took my hand in his. This could be bad.

"What's up?"I gulped, he ate a few flakes before proceeding with what he was going to say.

"Are we going to make our relationship public? Like, do you wanna announce it? Do we not be physical in public? Or do you just wanna act normal and let the news come out on its own?"He pushed his glasses up. I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"I think we can just act normal and let it be figured out. Hiding it will be annoying for both of us, and even though you guys are famous I don't feel any worse about PDA."I shrugged, he nodded in agreement. We leaned across the table quickly kissing earning an awe from an Alexa passing through.

"We need to leave now, our car is here."Jesse backed away from the bus window I assume he'd been watching out of for our ride. I scarfed down the rest of my cereal and followed everyone out of the bus, Mitchel held my hand. We were still in Cleveland, Ohio today. The boys had played here yesterday but we were leaving after this interview and heading to Pittsburgh. It would be a tightly scheduled day with arriving at the venue and having soundcheck early enough.

"Hello."The boys greeted our driver, all of us piled into the black mini van. Mitty grabbed me by the waist and guided me to the seat next to him and Kras. There were two rows of seats. The first one was Pat, Clinton, and Jesse. The very back was Mitty, me,  Kras, and Alexa. The drive started the second we were all in.

"You good?"Kras turned to me, I nodded and made sure the seatbelt was snugly fastened. About halfway into the ride he and Lex started making out which was fun for us.

"You nervous?"I asked Mitchel while he stared out the car window. His head turned with a shrug. I put my hand on his thigh.

"A little bit I guess, I've done these before. They're more fun than anything."He rested his head on my shoulder now. I smiled when he kissed my neck only to be shocked when he lightly started sucking on the skin. It was something I hadn't felt in a really long time.